Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Katakato
WorldSlayerPIKA
Razielthemanslayer
ViralEnsign_
dirkdeadeye
Forum Pirate
FruitPunchNinja
Chaos Spectre
Glutebrah
Sunbro4evar
Imarreteet23
Tolvo
DamageCK
RANT
cloudyeki
skarekrow13
WyrmHero
SATLOS
22 posters

Reforming the Dark Souls Douchebags

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Reforming the Dark Souls Douchebags - Page 2 Empty Re: Reforming the Dark Souls Douchebags

Post by Federally Tue May 08, 2012 11:59 am

ChaosServantSpectre wrote:Good way to upset hackers/trolls/gankers/noobs. Send a sarcastic message afterward, like one guy on xbox was hacking (my whole friendlist reported him), and I said "OMG your so good, how did you become invincible like that". Either they will think your serious, and then just lead them to believe they are good, building info to destroy them with (and to use for a report). If they see through it, the usual response comes next "Lolyumad". In this case, state it simple, your not mad, your sad. I told him I was sad that there were people that were just that pathetic to hack a video game so he could play better than everyone else. He told me he didn't think he was better, but he sounded offended that I called him pathetic. It has worked about 4 or 5 times now.

However, if they are respectful, I send help. I was bowed by a couple forest gankers before, and when they both came after me (I put up one hell of a fight and almost won), I sent them both a message, telling them to send one at a time, make it a challenge tower to fight the host, that way the other person who invades has no reason to feel jipped. They told me thank you and did as such. Felt great to have that happen.

I'm a pretty honorable player but dude if I invade alongside someone else in the forest your fighting 2v1. I'll bow first, I won't BS you and I don't have one of the frowned upon builds but you're a forest invader and I swore an oath to Alvina to defend the forest so if another forest defender is with me you're taking us both on.

There is a difference between expecting some decent behavior and expecting everyone to bend to your will and adopt your rule set.

Now on the other hand I won't interfere if you're fighting a red phantom.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Reforming the Dark Souls Douchebags - Page 2 Empty Re: Reforming the Dark Souls Douchebags

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Wed May 09, 2012 9:15 am

Yesterday I had an Invader who spammed WOG. I asked why he used this cheap tactic and he replied because all are using it.... So he was a Lemming!!!! When he invaded me again, I demonstrated how to be a Lemming and jumped off a cliff!Reforming the Dark Souls Douchebags - Page 2 3207319737

Once more, such things show me that FC rules DONT APPLY in my daily Dark Souls experience. FC rules are only applicable for organised battles. Thats because only a minority of players are reading Forums.

I will tend now to battle without any bow, since you never know if opponent will use proper or contemptible tactics. However, I will not use cheap tactics and keep my honor!
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Wed May 09, 2012 3:07 pm

I would still bow before every fight. A lot of players will assume that because you didn't bow, things like not chain BSing and not healing don't apply to you. I'm not one of those players, but I will say that a lot of the time I invade and the host doesn't bow back, they heal. I imagine other people have noticed the same.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed May 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Its bad news if I allow to forest invaders the chance to group up and take advantage of my numerical weakness so if two start coming after me I use Twop and I keep using it to keep them from bum rushing me at least till I make it to the bridge then I stop. If im fighting one forest invader and another invades I dont bother bow-ing to the new guy since battle has alreay started.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:21 am