Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
FrEyes
GkMrBane
JohnnyHarpoon
Chumgeyser
Carphil
skarekrow13
WarriorOfSunlight
TehInfamousAmos
SmittyRomps
Darkson
Spurgun
DamageCK
Tolvo
cloudyeki
BLA1NE
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yesuurd
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
User
lextune
Glutebrah
dirkdeadeye
billy_bayonet
Quarik
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
RANT
Bye
barrywilkins
mugenis4real
Imarreteet23
DoughGuy
BLVCK
37 posters

Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed

Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed

Post by Yesuurd Fri May 04, 2012 10:19 am

ooooops!
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed

Post by Darkson Fri May 04, 2012 10:25 am

lextune wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:and tbh WOG can be rolled through with practice

It doesn't even take a lot of practice honestly, just roll as they cast it...although twop does not let you roll obviously. So just run away, or cast your own wog, or fire tempest.

Twop has a very short duration and wog can be dodged with ease. You say they are no skill spells, but they also take very little skill to counter....

....just saying. silly

Lol true! big grin
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Fri May 04, 2012 11:14 am

Just gotta say hhow funny i think it is this guy joined the forums just to whine. LOL!

Anyways, the forest is what it is. If you dont like it get out.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 11:22 am

The Forest has herpes - lets leave it fellow gankers - TO THE KILN - what? - why are you whining that I 1v3ed you...

Just kidding I don't gank - if i do farm FH I do it solo - I use it as a gauntlet for my skill I fight honourably no bs etc I have 20 estus and I see how many combatants I can defeat before I fall - the most I have done is 30 big grin I also Forest Hunt a lot and tbh they are both extremely fun to do, anyway there is my input on this topic

Forest Ganker 1v3's you - you die - their reactions
    Point Down Well What is it Look Skyward
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri May 04, 2012 11:26 am

Haha. Last part made me laugh. Too true.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 11:28 am

Sweet! Another Case closed by Jason - anyway may I ask for this thread to please be locked by a moderator before this debate gets out of hand and becomes a flame war where everyone rages at each other like RAgSSAFJDGHSDHGHSF - OH WHAT DID YOU ASKHFSJKGFSHJGHSFF etc;
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Fri May 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Isn't there 50 threads identical to this one? Everyone bum rushes in and gets their jimmies rustled. Surely people have learnt not to bother with these threads?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 04, 2012 12:13 pm

We should jsut stop talking about the forest in general. it seems to lead towards the same arguement again, and again.

Talk about something else. How about some PvP being cursed by a gecko (as a phantom, as you can not be human), or fighting with nothing but a yellow crown on.

lol
    dirkdeadeye
    dirkdeadeye
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dirkdeadeye Fri May 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Ok every new tocaton, I join the kitty cat club, kill Shiva, he knja and try to kill the cat
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri May 04, 2012 2:18 pm

I wish they would close this thread. A thread like this does nothing but inflame and divide.

It's old, and not at all useful. :roll:
    BLVCK
    BLVCK

Post by BLVCK Fri May 04, 2012 3:45 pm

love how people continue to keep this thread alive haha
    alrite i effed up my first post now let it end haha sheesh
    now my reps Jacked up all bad
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 pm

So yesterday was my wife's birthday. I made her a spice cake with a reduced apple sauce and brown sugar filling. Topped off with Cool Whip......Yum.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 3:56 pm

It would be amazing if we somehow turned this into a thread about food.

A lot of the threads here seem to go that way haha.

I hope she had a fun and tasy birthday Skare, her happiness is on your shoulders!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 3:59 pm

She loved it. Our 13 year old told me I should become a baker to which I replied
    "I don't think I'd enjoy it full time."
    The 2 year old ate the Cool Whip and then some Dora Fruit Snacks so all in all it was a successful dessert.
    My wife had said earlier that she wanted iced coffee which was perfect since I got her some Keurig iced coffee cups.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

I never get what is with people and coffee, it's just beyond my understanding. I can't enjoy it at all. Dora Fruit Snacks though are pretty good I'll say.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri May 04, 2012 4:03 pm

i made chilli con carne last night was nice but, hurt my bum this morning :O inreflection i think i made lava?
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Yeah. Backpack is especially good. Although Tico isn't bad either. I enjoy coffee but get why some people don't. It's like licorice or broccoli in that it has a fairly unique taste and contrary to tastebud evolutionary preferences.

I would eat Dora Snacks con carne! Awexome
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Chaos Great Dump silly
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri May 04, 2012 4:05 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Chaos Great Dump silly
    ha
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri May 04, 2012 4:08 pm

BLVCK wrote:we are all familiar with the forest hunters pvp tactics (1v2, or looking for npc help) willingness to run and go through every enemy in the lvl for backup but thats not the point the point is I've recently noticed an increase in the use of Tranquil walk of peace to Wrath of God among invading forest hunters guess thats the new thing
    Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed - Page 3 3358384175
    awful defeats the purpose of pvp, fights involving those spells to me are null an void as far as any respect an what do forest hunters truthfully have to gain from such wins?? nothing which is why they're the biggest *** in the game which is also why I have a high sl i leave in the forest to Whoop they *** just because

but really i kno I'm not the only one who feels like this haha anyone could get those spells an win requires no skill and besides who wants to follow around the fat cat from alice an wonderland Why the Forest hunters deserved to be farmed - Page 3 2667844452

this is why they deserve to be farmed not to mention the fact that wen i rely DO need to kill sif the bastards keep killing my help tsk tsk

Now this is how you start a friendly conversation.

I'm being ironic don't hate me!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

I prefer iced coffee shakes over hot coffee, but I love to smoke a cigarette while drinking hot coffee. It's very relaxing.

Last edited by WyrmHero on Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Tolvo wrote:I never get what is with people and coffee, it's just beyond my understanding. I can't enjoy it at all. Dora Fruit Snacks though are pretty good I'll say.

I must agree, I do not like coffee as others say; I hate it.

I prefer a can in my hand, or at least a glass. Above all, I prefer my capitalist drink, in which I call Coca Cola.

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri May 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Amos......I almost lost it.

I forgot to mention I had made my signature grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. Pretty typical recipe but after I put butter on the bread I use a spice mixture and parmesan cheese pressed into the bread and add some colby cheese to compliment the American.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 4:12 pm

Carphil ignore that post, we're turning this into a food discussion!

I actually quite like Broccoli, and Licorice, but Coffee is just nasty to me.

Every time I eat Broccoli it actually reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where Marge makes Homer eat his Broccoli, and he dies. The doctor arrives.

"Here's the problem, Broccoli, I've seen so many cases like this."

"What?"

"Yep, Broccoli, the world's deadliest food. It tries to warn you with its terrible taste."
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri May 04, 2012 4:13 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Chaos Great Dump silly

FTW.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:20 pm