When using Black crystal to send Phantom home displays Multiplayer victories?

Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

When using Black crystal to send Phantom home displays Multiplayer victories?

Post by Kerberos-013 on Thu May 03, 2012 3:53 pm

So last weekend I notice something when playing co-op. I had to send a Phantom home with the black crystal. On the confirmation screen to send the phantom home it displayed 18 Multiplayer victories.

Does anyone know what this number is? Is this all time total? Just for the night?
    Is their anyway to see your own stat?

I really wish there was a way to know my PVP stats.
    FattyOfDoom
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: When using Black crystal to send Phantom home displays Multiplayer victories?

Post by FattyOfDoom on Thu May 03, 2012 7:10 pm

That is how many times the player has helped another through and beat the boss, it's there so if you have to kick ONE phantom, you can kick the bad one

Acidic Cook wrote:Ejaculation of the Gods in front of a woman is considered dishonourable... you use Emit Force to make her Ejaculate; That is considered honourable.

PSN: Helmethed, add me if you wish to duel.
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Re: When using Black crystal to send Phantom home displays Multiplayer victories?

Post by Kerberos-013 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Ok cool, thanks for the info. Do you know is that number just for the current play session or all time total?
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka on Fri May 04, 2012 6:48 pm

Another black crystal question...does black crystaling phantoms out of your world result in sin?

Welcome To Chernaus - http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t4981p15-day-z-komraddakkas-journal#91882

Komradds Kafe - Music and discussion 24/7 - http://www.synchtube.com/r/komradd#
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Fri May 04, 2012 6:55 pm

nope, no sin. as for the multiplayer victories... no idea, probably all time as per session would make some of the people i've seen with 100 multiplayer victories.... unlikely.

also FattyofDoom, awesome avatar!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:57 am