Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Delvanoc
Imarreteet23
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Federally
Sebastrd
Kerberos-013
Doelker
Azran
Yesuurd
JoeBroski09
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Reaperfan
User
Spurgun
WyrmHero
his1n-
Rynn
RANT
DoughGuy
GkMrBane
24 posters

Female toons?

Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Female toons? - Page 2 Empty Re: Female toons?

Post by Yesuurd Thu May 03, 2012 2:33 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Yesuurd wrote:Thing is that this goes into various areas, one is the people who really don't even give it thought because they are sure of their sexuality they can make either a male or female, then we have people who have other sexual preferences who might enjoy making a female and also we have the actual females.

Another area is that it's just a game, not like you are dressing up as a woman or anything.

Pfffft. Maybe it's because playing with females are fun. Bow chika bowow. Hahahaha!

I wrote that too, I think some of you guys might spend hours just watching their toon naked walking away,
    the female toons do have that female moving the hips walk LOL.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 2:33 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Yesuurd wrote:I never do women toons, does that mean I am too macho or something?

I would agree with that. At least, from my standpoint. I took a "manliness vs womanliness test" and I got a manly score of 95 and a womanly score of 92. Personally, I'd imagine a guy who got a really manly score has to play a man in Dark Souls.

PS: It was also a test of how successful you're likely to be in life. The closer the score, the more likely you'll be successful. >=)

Oh, and this wasn't a facebook quiz haha! It was in sociology class. It's a real test of manliness/womanliness.
    I would love to see this test.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu May 03, 2012 2:36 pm

Rynn wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Yesuurd wrote:I never do women toons, does that mean I am too macho or something?

I would agree with that. At least, from my standpoint. I took a "manliness vs womanliness test" and I got a manly score of 95 and a womanly score of 92. Personally, I'd imagine a guy who got a really manly score has to play a man in Dark Souls.

PS: It was also a test of how successful you're likely to be in life. The closer the score, the more likely you'll be successful. >=)

Oh, and this wasn't a facebook quiz haha! It was in sociology class. It's a real test of manliness/womanliness.

Ditto....
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Rynn wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

I FORGOT THE NAME! Gah! It's a sociology kind of quiz. It was made by two "famous" sociologists. I just tried googling it. Couldn't find it. It was a list of all these words, and you have to put a number between 1 and 7 on every word. Then take every 3rd word (Or 4th? I forget) and count those up. Then take every word right after the words you just counted, and count THOSE up. The first list are manly qualities, and the second are female qualities. The rest of the words are just random qualities that have nothing to do with gender.
    Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kerberos-013 Thu May 03, 2012 4:18 pm

So true, sometimes it feels like I'm the only one with a male character. Unfortunately for all you guys that like to go drag, the females don't really look that feminine and the elf ears don't really help (Crown of Dusk), lol no offense.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Thu May 03, 2012 4:53 pm

Elf ears in lord of the rings looked sexy on the ladies.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Thu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

I FORGOT THE NAME! Gah! It's a sociology kind of quiz. It was made by two "famous" sociologists. I just tried googling it. Couldn't find it. It was a list of all these words, and you have to put a number between 1 and 7 on every word. Then take every 3rd word (Or 4th? I forget) and count those up. Then take every word right after the words you just counted, and count THOSE up. The first list are manly qualities, and the second are female qualities. The rest of the words are just random qualities that have nothing to do with gender.
    Look Harder.
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Thu May 03, 2012 8:06 pm

If I'm going to be staring at someone's *** for 50+ hours, it might as well be a female's.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu May 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Sebastrd wrote:If I'm going to be staring at someone's *** for 50+ hours, it might as well be a female's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, good one! lol!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Rynn wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Rynn wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:

Look Harder.
    *sigh* I'll go dig around to find my Sociology Professor's contact info, and ask her.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 pm

I don't know the reasons but I make male and females in all Rpgs. Just because I guess
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu May 03, 2012 11:18 pm

I play evenly as a male toon and a female toon, with a slight favoring towards the female characters.

I always pick the "Very Slim" body type, probably because I feel like if there's any differences among the hit-boxes that figure would have the smallest of all, right?
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Thu May 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Sebastrd wrote:If I'm going to be staring at someone's *** for 50+ hours, it might as well be a female's.

Copycat silly
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu May 03, 2012 11:42 pm

I have always made male, although, I don't make all to many characters in RPGs (3 in Dark Souls currently).

On a slightly related note, I always find it kind of weird when in PvP I kill someone and hear that girlish scream. It's like "I thought you were a... Guy."
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

I've got 9 toons, one is a female and I made her one cause she's a sorceror using dusks crown and dress.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Thu May 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Reaperfan wrote:What's the typical response to this...oh yes!

"if I have to look at someone's a** for the next 80 hours, it may as well be a nice a**." :|

This.
    NervArc
    NervArc
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NervArc Fri May 04, 2012 1:18 am

...I'm just a weirdo, I like wearing the pretty dresses. When I put on armor on my female characters(which I only play as), I cringe inside. I'm just psychological messed up like that. Don't get me wrong though I don't cross dress in real life...or do I?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 1:32 am

I like the Antiquated Set, what can I say?

Though I actually don't have any female toons in Dark Souls.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri May 04, 2012 1:41 am

Tolvo wrote:I like the Antiquated Set, what can I say?

Though I actually don't have any female toons in Dark Souls.

Even post patch? It used to kick serious butt, but they really took sledgehammer to that skirt.

That crown is very awesome, however.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 am

Who wears gear for stats?
    NervArc
    NervArc
    Casual
    Casual

Post by NervArc Fri May 04, 2012 1:45 am

True that, if I don't look stylish, what's the point? People kill me in three or four hits these days anyway.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri May 04, 2012 1:55 am

I refuse to look anything but awesome... Unless I'm playing my newest character. Only character I haven't RP'ed a little in my mind. *sadface* Not as fun, but I'm trying to get it to 120 asap. (Highest level I've ever been is 67 haha!)
    Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe Fri May 04, 2012 2:43 am

I don't think picking either gender really matters in the long run, you spend most of the game as a grotesque hollow or wearing armor that doesn't show many differences between male and female anyway.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri May 04, 2012 3:42 am

Dubscythe wrote:I don't think picking either gender really matters in the long run, you spend most of the game as a grotesque hollow or wearing armor that doesn't show many differences between male and female anyway.
    I've actually been making my characters human as much as possible haha! I like the look of my female character and she wants to look pretty as well. What girl would LIKE her skin to be all dry and uncomfortable? And ugly.
    So, I'm human pretty much anytime I'm not going to pick up my bloodstain, which is becoming less and less often with each character XD.
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 am

this might sound a little odd but bear with me here...I actually like the damage sounds of females better. at least when hollow. For some reason, the male hollowed ow sound just grates on my ears like a knife on a plate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:39 am