Guild Wars.

WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Guild Wars.

Post by WarriorOfSunlight on Wed May 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Anyone got this? I'm looking for someone to quest with (just started.) Any takers are welcome.

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Guild Wars.

Post by berkut on Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 pm

I haven't played Guild Wars in forever happy, it was a really fun game, not sure I could get into it again though :/

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by WarriorOfSunlight on Thu May 03, 2012 7:16 pm

Lots of people on it seems, although I did get invited to a party, then kicked for some reason. It's fun so far and there's a handy feature of recruiting npc party members for loners like me.

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Fri May 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Those NPCs, while not as helpful as actual players, still make a big difference, I used them for pretty much everything. Also, lots of them have background content that is learned via playing all of the games.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:32 am