Server/poison build

    Share
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Server/poison build

    Post by RANT on Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 pm

    http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=UHlyb21hbmNlciwxMjAsNDUsMjMsNDEsMjQsNDAsMTIsMTAsOA==

    so that's what i came up with, im gonna be wearing the hollow thief set with the egghead and dragon crest shield, im gonna have 2 setes of poison mist, acid surge and toxic mist each. im gonna be gravelording with this so i think the whole gear fits into the gravelords. what do yo guys think? off topic(is it?) i was just screwing around with my str/fai build in btown and when i was coming up i decided to get keeper soul so i go there and those damn blow dart guys almost are so annoying but i finally looked at their armor really close and i freaking love it, i wish it was in the game, i would say crappy defence(obviously) but it would make you immune to all kinds of poison, my gravelord would wear it and never take it off.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 10236
    Reputation : 410
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Location : Ralph Wilson Stadium

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by skarekrow13 on Wed May 02, 2012 4:35 pm

    You wanna look like Mokujin? I can't say as I blame you. That's a pretty cool gravelord build idea. I messed around with Acid mist and can't seem to find a good use for it in PvE at least. Seems difficult to get it to trigger effectively but I'm sure you'll find a way.

    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by RANT on Wed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

    skarekrow13 wrote:You wanna look like Mokujin? I can't say as I blame you. That's a pretty cool gravelord build idea. I messed around with Acid mist and can't seem to find a good use for it in PvE at least. Seems difficult to get it to trigger effectively but I'm sure you'll find a way.

    thanks, i refuse to make a vit/end build and im sure this will hit harder, what i do with my poison is point the camera up to lunge my mists really far, that way i wont get backstabbed and with 40 dex im sure it will only make it easier. her name is Quietus by the way.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Wed May 02, 2012 4:41 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=UHlyb21hbmNlciwxMjAsNDUsMjMsNDEsMjQsNDAsMTIsMTAsOA==

    so that's what i came up with, im gonna be wearing the hollow thief set with the egghead and dragon crest shield, im gonna have 2 setes of poison mist, acid surge and toxic mist each. im gonna be gravelording with this so i think the whole gear fits into the gravelords. what do yo guys think? off topic(is it?) i was just screwing around with my str/fai build in btown and when i was coming up i decided to get keeper soul so i go there and those damn blow dart guys almost are so annoying but i finally looked at their armor really close and i freaking love it, i wish it was in the game, i would say crappy defence(obviously) but it would make you immune to all kinds of poison, my gravelord would wear it and never take it off.

    Lol we have the same builds. Though you should become a Gravelord!

    you wouldnt believe how quickly I can poison people between rotten resin, poison and toxic mists, posion throwing knives and a quick switch out to Nito's Own Sword.

    Oh and throw in a Lloyds for good measure.


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by RANT on Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 pm

    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=UHlyb21hbmNlciwxMjAsNDUsMjMsNDEsMjQsNDAsMTIsMTAsOA==

    so that's what i came up with, im gonna be wearing the hollow thief set with the egghead and dragon crest shield, im gonna have 2 setes of poison mist, acid surge and toxic mist each. im gonna be gravelording with this so i think the whole gear fits into the gravelords. what do yo guys think? off topic(is it?) i was just screwing around with my str/fai build in btown and when i was coming up i decided to get keeper soul so i go there and those damn blow dart guys almost are so annoying but i finally looked at their armor really close and i freaking love it, i wish it was in the game, i would say crappy defence(obviously) but it would make you immune to all kinds of poison, my gravelord would wear it and never take it off.

    Lol we have the same builds. Though you should become a Gravelord!

    you wouldnt believe how quickly I can poison people between rotten resin, poison and toxic mists, posion throwing knives and a quick switch out to Nito's Own Sword.

    Oh and throw in a Lloyds for good measure.

    is sl 120 a good sl to gravelord? or should i make another, say sl 80? and what are the best places to do it in? im gonna do it in painted world.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 43
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by Maneater_Mildred on Wed May 02, 2012 5:54 pm

    Take that toon and GL in the forest.... Go on get to it.


    _________________
    01010111 01010100 01000110:
    01000001 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100001
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by RANT on Wed May 02, 2012 5:57 pm

    Maneater_Mildred wrote:Take that toon and GL in the forest.... Go on get to it.

    i was thinking about that, if i use the eye then quit does the worlds of the people infected stay that way? i could just spam it


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Thu May 03, 2012 2:09 am

    RantFromRant wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:http://darksouls.itsthatguy.com/?c=UHlyb21hbmNlciwxMjAsNDUsMjMsNDEsMjQsNDAsMTIsMTAsOA==

    so that's what i came up with, im gonna be wearing the hollow thief set with the egghead and dragon crest shield, im gonna have 2 setes of poison mist, acid surge and toxic mist each. im gonna be gravelording with this so i think the whole gear fits into the gravelords. what do yo guys think? off topic(is it?) i was just screwing around with my str/fai build in btown and when i was coming up i decided to get keeper soul so i go there and those damn blow dart guys almost are so annoying but i finally looked at their armor really close and i freaking love it, i wish it was in the game, i would say crappy defence(obviously) but it would make you immune to all kinds of poison, my gravelord would wear it and never take it off.

    Lol we have the same builds. Though you should become a Gravelord!

    you wouldnt believe how quickly I can poison people between rotten resin, poison and toxic mists, posion throwing knives and a quick switch out to Nito's Own Sword.

    Oh and throw in a Lloyds for good measure.

    is sl 120 a good sl to gravelord? or should i make another, say sl 80? and what are the best places to do it in? im gonna do it in painted world.

    Firstly ignore mildred. Shes a Noble knight and as a Gravelord I hate them.

    Secondly the best Sl's are the lower ones. However SL 120 is a good place especially in the Burg, Parish, Depths, Painted World, and Kiln.

    SL 80 does me right pretty much everywhere.

    If you want to be a part of the Gravesworn (Aka Gravelord Support group) then SL 80 is the best bet.

    Also the forest is a sheer hell for Gravelords. Between taking DW on 0 invasion timer and the obligatory Forest hunters arriving in a neverending torrent its hardly likely you'll ever see those desired spirits of vengeance let alone survive long enough to have a decent fight with one.

    GLing is about survival at all costs just so ya know.


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1755
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-03-26
    Location : New Mombasa

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by Quarik on Thu May 03, 2012 2:15 am

    Ignore the accomplished gravelord's ignorance of Mildred. FH's have a truce with GL's, and we NEED those BP Mushies to kill gankers.


    _________________
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Thu May 03, 2012 2:25 am

    Yeah i know we have a truce but only with Tolvo and a very small band of people who actually know / care about it..... I.e nobody knows about it.


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1369
    Reputation : 16
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 31
    Location : LORDRAN

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by Jovias-86 on Thu May 03, 2012 8:57 am

    Keep it to SL 80 Rant... PW is quite nice to GL
    Got arnd 10 eyes in 1 n 1/2 hour yest... So its pretty good I must say.
    Only problem are the DW's who keep invading happy


    _________________
    ~ The Lord's Might ~

    Sponsored content

    Re: Server/poison build

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:19 pm