Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Saving humanity from being stolen in PVE...

Tokidd
    Casual
    Casual

Saving humanity from being stolen in PVE... Empty Saving humanity from being stolen in PVE...

Post by Tokidd Tue May 01, 2012 9:59 pm

So this seems to have worked so far in New Londo against the Darwraiths and their annoying humanity stealing squeeze of death. I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it, because I'm hoping it will also work with the Kings, 'cause at the moment I only have 8H. Anyways, I've simply tucked my humanity away in my bottomless box. Simple enough, right? And though the Darwraiths have squeezed me with their nasty little grip several times, I have lost no h whatsoever. So have I stumbled upon a good idea here, or am I just lucky......

TOkidd
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Saving humanity from being stolen in PVE... Empty Re: Saving humanity from being stolen in PVE...

Post by Buggy Virus Tue May 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I didn't realize they steal your non-used humanity. From my experience if you are hollow they will never attempt to steal your humanity. And if they do when you are human yet have zero humanity you just have a huge damage hike against you.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Saving humanity from being stolen in PVE... Empty Re: Saving humanity from being stolen in PVE...

Post by FruitPunchNinja Tue May 01, 2012 10:06 pm

they can only steal liquid or stacked humanity or w.e you wanna call it. the consumable humanity is not effected by darkwraiths or 4kings.
    Tokidd
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tokidd Tue May 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Ah, I get it. I thought they stole from your stash. So my idea isn't all that revolutionary. It's really rather pointless. But I can confirm that their little squeeze attack does quite a bit of damage when hollow. I had 11 humanity a couple hours ago, but fell into the water and then got killed before I made it back to my bloodstain. So I'm saving the humanity I have stored for future kindling until I can do some farming in the Duke's Archives. My Furysword is not quite as effective without the 10+ humanity, but it still does 470 damage, which pretty much slaughters the inhabitants of New Londo in one or two slashes (with the exception of the blob and the drakes).

I guess there's nothing I can possibly figure out that someone on this board hasn't already done 1,000,000 times.

TOkidd
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 pm

You can also avoid it by backstabbing them during thr long animation.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 am

Tokidd wrote:Ah, I get it. I thought they stole from your stash. So my idea isn't all that revolutionary. It's really rather pointless. But I can confirm that their little squeeze attack does quite a bit of damage when hollow. I had 11 humanity a couple hours ago, but fell into the water and then got killed before I made it back to my bloodstain. So I'm saving the humanity I have stored for future kindling until I can do some farming in the Duke's Archives. My Furysword is not quite as effective without the 10+ humanity, but it still does 470 damage, which pretty much slaughters the inhabitants of New Londo in one or two slashes (with the exception of the blob and the drakes).

I guess there's nothing I can possibly figure out that someone on this board hasn't already done 1,000,000 times.

TOkidd
    No, don't give up, you might find something yet... Why I helped with something just 2-3 weeks ago, new stuff is still popping up all the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm