Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Serious_Much
darksoulslover
6 posters

picked a royal and i wanna do magic please read

darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

picked a royal and i wanna do magic please read Empty picked a royal and i wanna do magic please read

Post by darksoulslover Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 am

i wanna do magic. How do i spread my points out. I want massive magic. and able to stay alive happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

picked a royal and i wanna do magic please read Empty Re: picked a royal and i wanna do magic please read

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 am

Well It's pretty obvious what you do... Just grab the crescent falchion from 4-1, and up your magic vit end and intelligence.

Oh, and buy some spells, the flame toss is particularly useful..

Demon's is very similar to Dark, so just figure out the levels and make use of your stats.

You know the exploration drill, get to it.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

picked a royal and i wanna do magic please read Empty Re: picked a royal and i wanna do magic please read

Post by darksoulslover Tue May 01, 2012 3:19 pm

magic, int end and vit. What is more priority over the next? i just killed 1 boss and able tp warp to diff boards. Im really starting to like it. I DO NOT like that red dragon however.... Veryyyyyy mean!!!!

upgrade the falchion?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Have you got the crescent falchion yet?

To be honest, I upgraded them quite.. equally, though vit and end was always behind magic. Get vit/end to 15 and Magic to 20, then go from there.

It depends on your playstyle. If youre happy to have less health and rely on dodging and blocking to avoid damage then do so, but youll need a minimum amount of health, I think 15-20 vit with cling ring in soul form will be enough for most of the game.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Tue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

gonna go to 4 - 1 and get the sword.i like magic wayyyy better on this than dark souls. i wanna do some weapon. but mostly magic. LIke ds with dex int build.
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Fri May 04, 2012 11:46 am

y is this game so hard. Ds was so much easier. Every thing does half dmg to me and im lvl 32
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri May 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Glass cannon hyper mages are so much fun. Low vit, high magic

Monk's hat, morion blade, ,icat, rat ring and you are a nuclear weapon. Just don't get hit!
    darksoulslover
    darksoulslover
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by darksoulslover Fri May 04, 2012 6:01 pm

lol ya thats easy lol. I gave up lol. went back to ds. Count take getting 1 hitted. I got leather armor on . Is there any good armor i can wear atm. I beat 11 and 4 1 and thats it. Tower night made me look like a child and killed me.

may be a warrior is a better choice. with faith. I like in DS with estas instead of herbs.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Fri May 04, 2012 7:43 pm

Demon's Souls is the one that's usually called DS. Dark Souls is called DkS.

For a good armour set in Demon's Souls, try to obtain the ancient king's set. It can be acquired very early in the game. In fact, you don't even have to kill Phalanx in order to get it. Just kill Ostrava, the red eye knight and the mini-boss Old King Doran who resides in the mausoleum.
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Sun May 06, 2012 11:29 pm

For a magic dealer pump magic AND faith to 44. Why you ask, because the talisman of beasts at 40 magic and 44 faith outdamages the insanity catalyst at 40 magic, plus you keep your mp. Also with the kris blade +5(pretty good melee weapon too), the monk's head collar, and the magic boosting ring(forgot the name) You can kill Adjucator on NG+ in one hit with homing soul mass.

That's the strongest magic build plus it gives you the ability to use miracles as well.

ps: talisman of beasts is kind've hard to get if you don't know how. Just google demon's souls wiki. Also this is where I found the build http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/character-builds:112
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 am

The poison spell is worth getting. It works against a lot of enemies and bosses. The red dragon will die easier than using arrows.

The death cloud spell is good against invaders and some bosses. Soul Ray is a lot stronger than Soul Arrow. The miracle Second Chance is worth getting, too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:08 am