Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

i wanted to join the dark wraith covenant, but i think i messed up, need help

trinitarian

i wanted to join the dark wraith covenant, but i think i messed up, need help Empty i wanted to join the dark wraith covenant, but i think i messed up, need help

Post by trinitarian Tue May 01, 2012 5:57 am

Well according to the wiki:
    Branching path:

Path A
    Do not speak to Frampt after obtaining the Lordvessel and DO NOT PLACE it on the firelink altar. Then speak to Ingward (NPC with red wizard armor) in New Londo Ruins to receive the key to open The Abyss. You can trade with Frampt all you like before you acquire the Lordvessel. After joining the covenant, Frampt will disappear. Note: If you accidentally speak to Frampt but have not yet placed the Lordvessel, you can still use Homeward even though Frampt won't let you leave.
    Path B
    If you wish to join the covenant before obtaining the Lordvessel, you may kill Ingward to receive the key to open the door to The Abyss.

well before i read this i already obtained the Lordvessel and put it on the alter. Doest this mean i jacked up being able to join the dark wraith covenant or has a patched fixed this some how. I've already been down to the 4 kings but havent beat them yet. My whole character was being designed for the armor set you get with 30 humanity from that covenant. So, do i need to start all over again sad ?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

i wanted to join the dark wraith covenant, but i think i messed up, need help Empty Re: i wanted to join the dark wraith covenant, but i think i messed up, need help

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 01, 2012 6:02 am

if the lordvessel has alread been placed in the altar then kaathe wil not show up and you cannot join the DWs. If you really need the armour you can make a thread in the player help section looking for a trade.
    trinitarian

i wanted to join the dark wraith covenant, but i think i messed up, need help Empty Re: i wanted to join the dark wraith covenant, but i think i messed up, need help

Post by trinitarian Tue May 01, 2012 6:04 am

DoughGuy wrote:if the lordvessel has alread been placed in the altar then kaathe wil not show up and you cannot join the DWs. If you really need the armour you can make a thread in the player help section looking for a trade.
    dam it, thx for confirming and offering a suggestion. Im such a freaking noob i doubt i have anything anyone would be willing to trade but ill try thx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 am