Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Rynn
Serious_Much
Yesuurd
Dubscythe
Quarik
ViralEnsign_
Glutebrah
TheAshenPhantom
Carphil
ChizFreak
Imarreteet23
Federally
16 posters

Chaos Sword You Disappoint Me!

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Chaos Sword You Disappoint Me!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos Sword You Disappoint Me!

Post by Reaperfan Tue May 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Has anyone mentioned that since the Chaos Blade is heavier it can stunlock easier? I kinda had my ADD kick in and stopped fully reading all the posts lol silly
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Chaos Sword You Disappoint Me!  - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos Sword You Disappoint Me!

Post by Glutebrah Tue May 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Chaos blade is best blade if you dont want to buff. Its that simple.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Glad you guys are chiming in with Chaos Blade features I may have over looked, that was the original point of the thread. I was hoping I missed something that makes it good besides damage which i find lacking a bit.

Now with my current SL77 with 35 Dex my Iato +15 is 220 +165 for a total of 385. With 10 humanity the CB +5 is 216 +209 for a total of 425. The CB doesn't pass the Iato in damage until 5 humanity and just barely. Guess I just expected more since the Iato was just a found weapon and the CB took some real work to get, and it kills you lol.

I'll be testing it in PvP tonight and see how I like it.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Chaos blade is amazing (in the hands of the wise and skilled)
    Laito is awesome too but only if buffed, and if you buff expect 1 min of rolling from you enemy.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Artorias wrote:Chaos blade is amazing (in the hands of the wise and skilled)
    Laito is awesome too but only if buffed, and if you buff expect 1 min of rolling from you enemy.

Well my first forest invasion backs you up. Some fool host got stupid and 2 handed his sword, i roled away from his phantom and lit him up. Was glorious
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Tue May 01, 2012 11:34 pm

skill will always win out in the end. And i dont like relying on buffs, and chaos blade is so badass.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am