Help with Siegmeyer

FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Re: Help with Siegmeyer

Post by FexDS on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm guessing their stories are bugged and some event is preventing successful completion, probably something similar to what was happening with Solaire in NG+

I was hoping the Expansion would fix this.

Zetro

Post by Zetro on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:55 pm

hmm. I've never heard of a bug with solaire, is there something similar to what's goin on with siegemeyer for solaire as well?

Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:01 pm

Solaire had several bugs when the game came out, for instance he would get stuck in NG+ and not proceed through the story.

Further, he can get stuck in Lost Izalith even if you kill the maggot in advance. sad

Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:07 pm

ublug wrote:Afaik there's just three outcomes from his Izalith quest.
    1 - Kill all the chaos eaters, then talk to him. He will give you the speckled ring as a gift, but will not show up in ash lake.
    2 - Talk to him so he jumps down to fight them. If he finishes with LESS than 50% health, he will die and drop his usual stuff (speckled ring + humanity).
    3 - Talk to him so he jumps down to fight them. If he finishes with MORE than 50% health, he will not give you any gift, but will move to ash lake if you rescue and talk to Sieglinde.

Having them both alive in ash lake is a myth afaik, Siegmeyer will always end up dead there to my knowledge (pictures or it didn't happen).
    I have tried to leave the Hydra alive, and also kill it, prior to doing his quest. I have tried to not visit ash lake at all before sending him there, but the outcome is the same. I have also tried to talk to Sieglinde just once in Firelink, but she won't leave until I talk to her twice.

I'll wipe my 360 cache so i can play it without any patches and ill do this. Let you know what happens.

Tomhet
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Tomhet on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:19 am

I don't know, the questline seems a little random. Sieglinde thanks you because she has already talked to her father, but then she moves to Ash Lake and kills him? That's just weird. Maybe something can be done to prevent her father's death? I've always wondered that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:13 am