Help with Gwyndolin (SOLVED)

Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Help with Gwyndolin (SOLVED)

Post by Azran on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Hello people. Gwyn and Gwyndolin are the last remaining bosses in my game, and the latter represents the bigger problem; I'm using a Pyro/Melee build under 50% and I can't get to close the distance. I'm on PSN (Ahzran-) and I'm LVL83.

I'd appreciate if someone would be interested on helping me. I don't mind if you want an item in return silly, just let me check if I actually have it.
    My timezone is GMT-3, by the way.

EDIT: D'oh. Totally forgot.

Last edited by Azran on Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

Proper story’s supposed to start at the beginning. Ain’t so simple with this one. Now here’s a kid whose whole world got all twisted, leaving him stranded on a rock in the sky.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Help with Gwyndolin (SOLVED)

Post by berkut on Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:46 pm

May we have a soul level and system please happy

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Totally forgot about that. Fixed.

Proper story’s supposed to start at the beginning. Ain’t so simple with this one. Now here’s a kid whose whole world got all twisted, leaving him stranded on a rock in the sky.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:33 pm

I got a character that is at sl70, would that work? I can't do it until either tomorrow morning or evening.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Sure, no worries. I'll let you specify the time, since you are the one who's helping. silly

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:47 pm

The thing is, I'm not sure when I will get access to the console happy. How about you add me and we can see if were online together sometime. If we don't manage it, then I hope that someone else responds to help too happy.

DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 pm

Dont know if you know but even after he teleports you can still hit him. Theres one or 2 seconds after his body disappears that you can attack that light he leaves behind and hurt him. Use a running attack (not pyromancy, takes too long) and you'll eventually kill him.

Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran on Tue May 01, 2012 8:07 pm

YES, it worked. Thanks for the tip, DoughGuy, and thanks for the interest Berkut. I'm solidly into NG+ now!

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Tue May 01, 2012 8:48 pm

Congrats!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:58 am