Why don't you get Ornstein's red mane on the helm when you buy his armor?

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Re: Why don't you get Ornstein's red mane on the helm when you buy his armor?

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:34 am

Even dry cleaning would be painful. Do you have any weapons with bleed? The harpies are very susceptible to this and you can kill them before they properly land. I went to the first tower with the two and used the Lifehunt (which I imagine you don't have since you need the soul) and the sweep attack kills both in two hits. Then you can draw the two across the courtyard with a bow for four harpies quick.

GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 am

I must be missing out on some cool stuff cause I never use anything but a great sword or ultra great sword.

P.s side not did you know that the one handed attack of the great lord sword is .3 _.5 sec faster than the Black knight sword.

"Plain Childish" said the small man, to which the much bigger man said "it wont seem so childish when it happens to you"

The Silver Big hat SL 200 (anti-mage, mage) http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=299020992731779294

And his little mage hunting brother SL100 http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=391801110669564162

Move Like a Rapier Sting like a claymore http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=329792397855464820

If the cost of keeping a thread on topic is a down vote then I will make that sacrifice.
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:41 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Even dry cleaning would be painful. Do you have any weapons with bleed? The harpies are very susceptible to this and you can kill them before they properly land. I went to the first tower with the two and used the Lifehunt (which I imagine you don't have since you need the soul) and the sweep attack kills both in two hits. Then you can draw the two across the courtyard with a bow for four harpies quick.

Yeah, my +15 Uchi should do the trick.

I'm saving the Lifehunt Scythe for a PvP character, which will probably be a Darkwraith.

Resident PvP punching bag
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:52 pm

I see my simple question about Orny's helmet evolved into a discussion about DkS fashion at large. tongue

haha - gotta love it.

JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Dubsythe, your avatar makes me sad. I've killed Priscilla twice. Once to kill her because I was in the painted world and I thought you HAD to kill her. Little did I know that you actually DO leave by falling off that ledge.... Then I killed her for her tail and soul on my dex gal. Both times... I felt really sad after =/ I'm a softie.

Personally, I like the mask of velka when it comes to fashion. My Dex gal's got p dagger, dark hand, Which Robe, Mask of Velka, and SK Gloves, and Knight leggings. I invade worlds hoping my fashion will force them to lose to me. I've beat 3 people out of 40.

Also, if you have a girl character, I strongly advise you to try this outfit. Looks amaaaazing haha! Plus, SK gloves and knight leggings add a bit of defense/poise. Just a bit haha!

Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Dubscythe on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I see my simple question about Orny's helmet evolved into a discussion about DkS fashion at large. tongue

haha - gotta love it.

Along with a discussion about me liking Priscilla too.

We're just kind of everywhere.

Resident PvP punching bag
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 pm

Dubscythe wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I see my simple question about Orny's helmet evolved into a discussion about DkS fashion at large. tongue

haha - gotta love it.

Along with a discussion about me liking Priscilla too.

We're just kind of everywhere.

Nothing wrong with that, Priscilla's a cutie. Tail and all.
    sonofartorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by sonofartorias on Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 pm

O K

i'm stealing your dead father
    http://prowrestlingspirit.proboards.com/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:40 am