Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
FunkMasterPunk
Rynn
Sebastrd
Knight Alundil
8 posters

Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live)

Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live) - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live)

Post by Knight Alundil Sat May 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Sebastrd wrote:Sorry, but that's my bedtime during the week - usually on weekends too, lol.

Ah, damn! Thanks anyway for your interest mate happy
    Lauu
    Lauu

Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live) - Page 3 Empty Re: Complete IC runthrough (Xbox Live)

Post by Lauu Sun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

As I stated before, I'm interested in joining. My time schedule will be perfect since I'm only one hour ahead of you. (Europe, The Netherlands)
    I will be going as Lautrec, if that's alright with you. I'd just have to get his stuff real quick but that's done in an instant!

PM me on here or xbox, GT: xIRampageIx
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun May 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Hey man! Thats awesome, but theres a possibility of someone else joining too so that would be the three of us but that might fall through! Dont mean to mess you about mate but ill message you as soon as i can give you an answer! big grin
    Lauu
    Lauu

Post by Lauu Sun May 13, 2012 6:11 pm

Knight Alundil wrote:Hey man! Thats awesome, but theres a possibility of someone else joining too so that would be the three of us but that might fall through! Dont mean to mess you about mate but ill message you as soon as i can give you an answer! big grin

I can be patient.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm