Why did you purchase Dark Souls?

SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Why did you purchase Dark Souls?

Post by SlakeMoth on Tue May 01, 2012 4:54 am

Not sure where I first heard about Demons Souls but I played an import copy for six moths before getting the European edition. Played it through three times. After that Dark Souls was a shoo in as far as I was concerned. Pre-ordered it asap. Played it every day since day one, although I did stray for a time with Skyrim but not for long. Dark Souls owns my soul.
    Dark Thorleif

Post by Dark Thorleif on Tue May 01, 2012 7:48 am

I had preordered skyrim. While I was watching youtube videos of skyrim it led me to the Bartholomew-trailer. It was.. Oh god. I spent the next hour reading up on Dark souls and checking out a few more videos befor I jumped in the car and went down to gamestop to tell them where they could stuff my skyrim pre-order and put myself up for Dark souls instead.

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist on Tue May 01, 2012 9:43 am

Because I beat Demon's Souls in september and then I said, more.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Tue May 01, 2012 10:26 am

I wanted a challenge. Theirfore, I bought Dark Souls. I met it, I conquered many of the challenges. Now, it is to only survive and master Gravelorded Worlds, PvP, and Every single Boss with less and less equipment. Such enemies such as the Four Kings and Gwyn need to be mastered by my Non-Poise, Non-Shielded, Non-Magic (except for gravelrod Dance and Sunlight Blade... which may or may not stay) egg burdened creature.

Survival of the Fittest.
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:I wanted a challenge. Theirfore, I bought Dark Souls. I met it, I conquered many of the challenges. Now, it is to only survive and master Gravelorded Worlds, PvP, and Every single Boss with less and less equipment. Such enemies such as the Four Kings and Gwyn need to be mastered by my Non-Poise, Non-Shielded, Non-Magic (except for gravelrod Dance and Sunlight Blade... which may or may not stay) egg burdened creature.

Survival of the Fittest.

ive been invadint with full grown egghead in the painted world and so far its been really fun, i should join the gravelords, what kind of bp do peopl get in the PW?

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User on Tue May 01, 2012 11:11 am

Bonewheels and Infected Hollows.

Check the Gravelord Cursebook in the Archives. You will see some nice pictures of all the palces with Black Phantoms. We did every place in the game that could be gravelorded. If you want a true challenge, do Sen's or the Tombs/Catacombs. Just check it in the Archives, gravelord Cursebook. Hope taht helps ya.
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pargar-theGreat on Tue May 01, 2012 2:04 pm

loved me some demon souls after hating on it for a year. worst year of my life. haven't been this happy witha game series since zelda

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam on Tue May 01, 2012 2:48 pm

I really enjoyed Demon's Souls and thought I would like Dark Souls too. That's why I bought it.

Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:33 pm