Hooray for me!

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Hooray for me!

Post by berkut on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Hmm, what weapon are you using? Some weapons (ex. whips) cannot riposte to my knowledge. It could also be a positioning issue, I think some people have said they've had more success when they move slightly to the side (like by a step?) after the parry. Finally, it is often not possible to riposte if your opponent is significantly higher/lower than you are.

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:27 pm

berkut wrote:Hmm, what weapon are you using? Some weapons (ex. whips) cannot riposte to my knowledge. It could also be a positioning issue, I think some people have said they've had more success when they move slightly to the side (like by a step?) after the parry. Finally, it is often not possible to riposte if your opponent is significantly higher/lower than you are.
    I was using MLGS but i think it was positioning. I was in riposte range if it was PvE which is quite far.

I am the ruthless defender of Priscilla
    and I will defend her with my life, if so be it!

Priscilla's LifeHunters

Only true men can wear tights and look good in them!
    Men in Tights

Fear me! For I am mighty Arkadios, The Red Serpent!
    Feel my wrath and taste my blade!
    Gods Of The Arena

Stay grossly incandescent, my friends
    Praise the Sun
    befowler

Post by befowler on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:31 pm

Behold: my feats of in air acrobatics shall never be equalled. Most recently, while running up the flying buttress in Anor Londo to do the rafters, I managed to ninja roll through the air, bounce off the host in mid-air, and then fall to my death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:54 am