Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Share
    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:36 pm

    Dude, no way haha! The fastest speed run is like 1 hour and 19 minutes... or something.

    Yes, objections?

    @Darkson

    He... edited that in, what I said applies freely to his post before he did that.
    Can you now stop your childish tries to look as foolish as possible in all directions? There's a reason no one replies to you, you know.
    Thanks.

    Don't do anything too predictable now, ok?


    _________________
    aka his1nightmare,
    the one who backstabbed 1337 disbelievers for the sake of the Daughters of Chaos.
    avatar
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1182
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 24

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Darkson on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:40 pm

    his1n- wrote:... How... your post absolutely has nothing to do with anything written before, congratulations.

    Humanity does NOTHING to the Chaos spells, everyone should write that down now.

    No, that didn't sound offensive at all...

    And it's not like you're basically saying everyone except you is an idiot...

    And it's clearly SARCASTIC... I'M SORRY, THAT IS REALLY A GOOD EXCUSE

    What? How did his post look like before the edit? Was it completely of topic? Did I miss something?!?!?

    Again what you wrote:

    "your post absolutely has nothing to do with anything written before, congratulations."

    Very nice.


    _________________
    What?
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:41 pm

    HAHAHAHA! Darkson just made me giggle and more right in the middle of class haha! 'Tis true. I was talking about the topic.

    And I edited that in before you posted your topic. I mean, I can't really PROVE that, but my post is like 10 minutes before yours, so I had plenty of time to edit.

    Objections?... Uhh, how do you get a chaos fireball before 10 humanity, then test it, then get 99 humanity, then test the spell AGAIN... with the same glove... all in 2 hours?

    Darkson, come on. You keep posting before me. You don't have to defend me or anyone else or accuse him or anything, mangz. There's a computer screen in front of your face. He isn't there haha!

    Edit: Plus, if you used a glove that isn't upgraded at all, the chaos may not scale with humanity. I'm going to test that tonight XD. I'm really excited, actually.


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 pm

    Don't do anything too predictable now, ok?

    ...

    congratulations = sarcasm(?!),
    everything else was vulgarity, on purpose; why? Because people like you. Now go on and show your worthlessness further, I won't try to stop you anymore.


    @JoeBroski09
    Uhh.... get... the Chaos Fireball. Have 99 Humanity. Test it. Suicide. Test it. RETRIVAL.
    avatar
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1182
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 24

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Darkson on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 pm

    Joe, he's a conceited butthole, that's all, it's not at all about you.

    What I'm trying to defend is the forum. Believe it or not, that's something I care about.

    I care about this (so far) very nice community, believe it or not. And I want it to stay like that, and I want people to respect each other.

    And I don't really approve this "it doesn't matter" attitude shiz.

    And besides all that, this guy has proven his buttholery already before, in his very first thread even I think.

    Sorry man, sorry that I care.


    _________________
    What?
    avatar
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1182
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 24

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Darkson on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 pm

    I already regret that I "stood up" for you.

    Btw look at this guys response now. It can't even be put in words what ridiculous defenses he's attempting. I don't even get it.

    He pointed out that "congrats" was sarcasm. Oh really? No way! And this even strenghtens my statement that it was ment to be offensive.

    So... what? 😕

    About that word isn't even being talked about...?!?!


    _________________
    What?
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm

    JoeBroski09 wrote:You don't have to defend me or anyone else or accuse him or anything, mangz. There's a computer screen in front of your face. He isn't there haha!

    I only mentioned myself once, man 😢 . I added in the other stuff because I knew it probably wasn't about me.

    And dude, I know you care, but sometimes, it just isn't worth the time to feed the trollers. And ya, he's responding like he is because you're feeding a troll.

    Love, man. ❤

    ... No homo.


    Last edited by JoeBroski09 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Rynn on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 pm

    Well, let's go over what needs to be "tested" then. I've felt no need to test this, since it seems pretty obvious to me it does such, but sure, why not.

    • Chaos Spells have longer lasting lava
      I've seen Lava Trails from the C.Firestorm last an additional 0.5 - 1 seconds with 10 humanity vs 0 humanity. I'm certain this effect would effect other Chaos Spells.
    • Spell Damage does not increase.
      The initial blow of Chaos does the same amount of damage under all circumstances.
    • Lava Damage does increase.
      Sadly this was only from approximately 25% to 30%.
    • Frequency of Lava Burns increases.
      Seath is usually hit 3 times by Lava, with 10 humanity, I often hit 4 times, which never happens at 0 humanity.


    This is what I've noticed, and a majority of it was so damn obvious to me, I never went and did a proper test for it. Now I'm not sure about all of you, but I'm not too interested in sitting around in a forum while being called an idiot by a person doing their best impression of one. So unless he wants to actually go check any of that, a majority of what I just said has been the community belief on what Chaos Pyromancy does, and unless someone feels like doing some testing on this, there is no point in continuing to fight over it.

    In a testing environment, there is control groups and non-control groups; in this case, the control will be character level, Pyromancy glove level, and the characters status should be human. The variable should be amount of humanity, 0 or 10. Do the test 5 times with each chaos spell, and perhaps try both a +5 Asc and +!5 normal glove.

    Now shut up about it.
    avatar
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4307
    Reputation : 62
    Join date : 2012-04-12
    Age : 23
    Location : Carim in the Pacific Northwest

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:04 pm

    Yep. This is probably what I'm going to test over the next week XD. It doesn't really NEED testing as much as I'd just like to write it down and have written documentation of the chaos firespells. I love pyromancy, and I believe it's worth my time. happy


    _________________
    big grin Hugs and smiles big grin

    avatar
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1182
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 24

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Darkson on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:08 pm

    Thanks Joe,

    and thanks Rynn in particular for clearing that up finally (hopefully), I would give +1 right if I still could today sad

    And I don't know Rynn if you're also talking about me. I just want to say that I couldn't care less about that chaos discussion, it's also pretty obvious to me that everyone here knows about that it actually scales. I just really hate how this guy behaves. And he still keeps doing it.

    EDIT:

    his1n- wrote:You didn't sound offensive and neither I intended to sound myself (sorry for the sarcasm), your last post simply didn't express any relation to scaling in my eyes, just to lava dealing damage at all....

    ^ Btw: What the f- is that about? WHY? Just to lava dealing damage at all? WTF 😕

    I'm out of here now.


    _________________
    What?
    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 pm

    I see, Rynn, thanks.
    I will test it myself ... again, then.

    @ All of you grouping kiddies.
    Yes, I'm arrogant, you meanwhile are painfully brainless giga mormons suffering from any kind of amaurotic familial idiocy.
    I chose my path, you chose yours, I can live with it. You can too, can't you? Then get out of my sight.

    If my tests will, even if it's highly unlikely, prove Rynn in any way wrong, I will post again with a video attached. Elseway Chaos Pyromancy has been clarified by him.


    Last edited by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    aka his1nightmare,
    the one who backstabbed 1337 disbelievers for the sake of the Daughters of Chaos.
    avatar
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1182
    Reputation : 18
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 24

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Darkson on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:37 pm

    Wow...

    ...


    _________________
    What?
    avatar
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 4689
    Reputation : 257
    Join date : 2012-01-26

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Rynn on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:40 pm

    his1n- wrote:I see, Rynn, thanks.
    I will test it myself ... again, then.

    @ All of you grouping kiddies.
    Yes, I'm arrogant, you meanwhile are painfully brainless giga mormons suffering from any kind of amaurotic familial idiocy.
    I chose my path, you chose yours, I can live with it. You can too, can't you? Then get out of my sight.

    If my tests will, even if it's highly unlikely, prove Rynn in any way wrong, I will post again with a video attached. Elseway Chaos Pyromancy has been clarified by him.
    Her.
    Also reported. I can't believe you just posted that.
    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:00 pm

    Good god, so either you play another Dark Souls as I do or your source of information is wrong.

    The length the lava stays does NOT increase. During the test it disappeared always at pretty much exactly the same frame.
    The damage the lava deals does NOT increase.

    Tested with Ascended Glove +5 on the Statues in Izalith.

    I have videos taken quickly by a mobile cam, but due to brightness issues, as I was/am in a hurry, you can barely see the damage numbers; however, the lava dealt exactly 73 damage (NG+1) both times, at Humanity count being 0 and 10.
    I can still show, i.e. to prove the length.

    ...
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by DoughGuy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm

    @Rynn thank you for coming in with tested info. +1.

    his1n ther's no need for that sort of language. Arguing is an integral part of the forum and its highly likely you will have people disagreeing with you. Don;' start calling people names or using words like "worthlessness". And remember that sarcasn does not work over the internet so either use a different colour, emote or actually write you are using it so you dont sound offensive.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:50 pm

    @Rynn thank you for coming in with tested info. +1.

    But you know that I proved all of his tested info wrong 1 post before?


    _________________
    aka his1nightmare,
    the one who backstabbed 1337 disbelievers for the sake of the Daughters of Chaos.
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by DoughGuy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:57 pm

    But I also know he proved his tested info right a long time ago. And I also trust him more since he carefully explained it and you wrote - "I have videos taken quickly by a mobile cam, but due to brightness
    issues, as I was/am in a hurry, you can barely see the damage numbers" which in my experience is written by someone who knows they;re losing an argument and doesnt want to admit it. I'll do my own testing later today to see whose right.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm

    ....... The numbers don't play any role anymore as early as the lava's duration is unaffected, because if one line of his is wrong, his entire argument loses all certainty.
    And I said I can show the videos about the duration, of course this is what someone would say who just does not want to lose an argument.

    Since the first second I was the only one here who was right about anything, everyone else had no idea what he was talking about, yet disagreeing with me, still expecting me to behave as kindly as possible. Rynn's words made me lose trust in my own knowledge for 1 second, but that was it already.
    This isn't an argument about opinions but about facts, if you don't feel like talking properly objectively, then what makes me want to talk properly socially? Either way, no one is acting more or less fair than I do, some people just are childish, others pay more attention to other aspects of conversation than me.
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by DoughGuy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:15 pm

    You still have no right to act that way. The other people believed they were right yet they did not act like you did therefore you acted wrongly. Just because you believe you are right doesn not mean you are. You didnt know he has no idea what he was talking about and even if you did thats no excuse to act in a manner that in not kind and resort to insults because people are disagreeing with you.

    So I;ve done my testing and it appears that hi1n is correct in the lakc of lava damage scaling. however I could not test time. Note I only did my testing with GCF so the chaos firestorm might have different results. Could not accurately test the time the lava stayed though.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 8742
    Reputation : 221
    Join date : 2012-02-16
    Age : 30
    Location : The Painted World

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by WyrmHero on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 pm

    Too many posts, didn't read all of them. I did various tests with the Chaos Spells with 0 and 10 humanity. Neither did the quantity of lava trails, nor the damage, nor the time it stays changes with 10 humanity. Damage its the same as it's normal counterparts. Fire tempest does more damage than Chaos Storm. Conclusion: Humanity does not affect Chaos Pyromancy, its only benefit are the lava trails and the larger explosion radius.


    _________________
    PSN: WyrmHero1945

    Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm

    Morally everything you stated is without a flaw.
    Logically, under these circumstances, not.

    Fly over the posts.
    A question was asked.
    I answered.
    Guy #1 NO WAY.
    Guy #2 ah well I think I guess I shalt not harm christ by not believing in this possibility of ... ah well I'm sure all is as it is.
    Guy #3 Wait, no one knows it for sure, who knows?
    I answered again.
    Guy #1 NO WAY.
    Guy #2 ah well I think I gue--- god, this his1n- is an *******, SKREW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE TOPIC, let's post a link to this thread to all my friends, twitterbook about it and let everyone know how funny he is, let's prematurely try to provoke him in the most predictable way possible!
    Guy #4 This is how it is.
    Everyone: Ahhhh! Thanks.
    I answered.
    Who cares?

    If you call this smart behavior, then let me slap you.
    Yes, they acted and reacted not as harshly and vulgarly as I did, but, and this led to my insults, stupidly.
    Do I have the right to throw this into their faces, not explaining anything and simply expressing my feelings about them because I don't believe they will, all of a sudden, turn smart/kind by a sheer argument? Probably not.
    Can I still choose this over the alternatives -being all kind myself, simply because that's the common rule and also the only way for them to start acting like I want them to- ? Yes, I think so.
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by DoughGuy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:39 pm

    Theres also the - stop trying to argue with people who wont be swayed route. The point is you shouldnt have acted that way undea any circumstances and in a way you're stil acting wrongly. Joe believed, in his experience, that the lava damage was increased. You cant right him off as saying "NO WAY".Darkson only got involved because you tol Joe he was being useless. Rynn had done research long ago and proved this so people did believe him. You were only one person argung your point of view while there were 3 or 4 people against you which means that its more likely that you made a mistake than 3 or 4 other people did.

    Also you were wrong about it dealing exactly a third of the damage. I have it do 50-60% of the spells damage.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    reim0027
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 6715
    Reputation : 381
    Join date : 2012-01-28

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by reim0027 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:57 pm

    his1n-, you are out of line. Please read the Forum Guidelines. Specifically, rule number one. It doesn't matter if you were factually right or wrong, morally right or wrong, or logically right or wrong. That does not excuse your behavior.


    _________________


    PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    avatar
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 182
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Germany

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:01 pm

    In my tests the damage output was slightly below 40%, but we don't know for sure that in From's world fire and lava is one and the same. Good to know then.

    You cant right him off as saying "NO WAY".

    There is a great difference between me and him. He is obviously not that familiar with the game and therefore, thinking objectively, shouldn't trust his own thoughts that much that he can try to as "NO WAY" as I can.

    Darkson only got involved because you tol Joe he was being useless.

    If you care that much, go back, read Joe's post, read my response, think about everything a second time. I insulted him for a reason, but didn't call him anywhere useless at that point, I even sorry'd later on for the exact one line in my post which can be considered an insult; no one understanding.

    Rynn had done research long ago and proved this so people did believe him.

    ...

    which means that its more likely that you made a mistake than 3 or 4 other people did.

    Exactly, "more likely", not more.


    You don't seem to lack understanding. So simply understand this.
    In my point of view, they acted like idiots (this is not an insult again, now THIS is an opinion), I reacted the way I thought to be the most acceptable for my standards.
    Do I sound like I don't understand your saying? Do I sound like someone who somewhat has a distorted view about the world and its rules? Do I sound like someone who needs to be taught something? Dubitable.
    I'm simply rather an ******* than stupid. Now for some people the definition of an ******* might be the definition of being stupid for others, and vice versa. What does this tell us eventually? Nothing but everyone here wasting his time because it's the internet, the people trying to educate others aren't more or less redundant in their doings than the people actually needing such an education.


    EDIT:
    This I never fought, reim0027. I never planned on defending anything I said before the Forum's rules.


    Last edited by his1n- on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by DoughGuy on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 pm

    You cant call people idiots and says its opinion not an insult. thats not how it works.
    you cannot assume someone is unfamiliar with the game because they disagree with you.
    Insulting someone for a reson does not change the fact you insulted them. You may have apologised but by then the damage had already been done.
    Rynn did research, you did research, he did it first.
    What do you mean not "more"

    I'm sorry but you sound very arrogant and that is making it hard to agree with anything you say.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ascended pyro glove versus +15 pyro glove

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:39 am