Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
User
Shkar
DoughGuy
Eolan
BLA1NE
Buggy Virus
10 posters

There is probably no secret ending

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

secret ending - There is probably no secret ending - Page 2 Empty Re: There is probably no secret ending

Post by Tolvo Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Yeah they found nothing about a secret ending just some cut dialogue, quests, etc.
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

secret ending - There is probably no secret ending - Page 2 Empty Re: There is probably no secret ending

Post by Eolan Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Yeah but thats in the text dump right? And that only pertains to dialogue.
    JohnnyHarpoon
    JohnnyHarpoon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JohnnyHarpoon Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Right. I guess there is no dialogue in the 'Link the Fire' ending, though I forgot given I literally haven't done that ending since my first playthrough.

Obviously, some sort of secret ending ought to be telling...but I suppose we know there isn't any interaction with other characters.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:42 pm

I also heard some mention of someone going through the files and finding the Chimera boss on the disc. If that is true I think they would have found something like another cut scene, that would have been easy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:13 pm