Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
RANT
Yog
ZomgItsWubbies
Glutebrah
billy_bayonet
GrEeNgObLiN
LittleLuden
12 posters

Where are all you Europeans battling?

LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Where are all you Europeans battling? Empty Where are all you Europeans battling?

Post by LittleLuden Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 am

i am just wondering where you are. i did a lot of pvp in the undead burg the last evenings (cet) and met basicly japanese. same in the parish and also anor londo and ariamis. some americans sometimes, one spanish guy and a finish player yesterday.

i mean, i did not a uge amount of research on that issue, it´s just an impression from about a week or two, but i still wonder why all this asian guys are up and so less europeans are around at normal evening times for them.

if i am wrong, tell me where you´re hiding!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Where are all you Europeans battling? Empty Re: Where are all you Europeans battling?

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:21 am

Im always playing every saturday and wednesday and more in the week
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Where are all you Europeans battling? Empty Re: Where are all you Europeans battling?

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 pm

im from england mate im on usually 10pm till bout 3am most nights tbh best times to play american peopel is stupid o clock in the morning
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:im from england mate im on usually 10pm till bout 3am most nights tbh best times to play american peopel is stupid o clock in the morning

lol billy i never knew you were from UK.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:22 pm

yeah mate crumpet muncher and proud
    ZomgItsWubbies
    ZomgItsWubbies

Post by ZomgItsWubbies Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:im from england mate im on usually 10pm till bout 3am most nights tbh best times to play american peopel is stupid o clock in the morning

*coughs* im american
    *double cough* your typo happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:47 pm

called a dodgy keyboard mate and if i was you i would sort that cough out because if your implying a lack of intelligence due to poor spelling then i find that offensive.... silly
    Yog
    Yog
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Yog Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm a British ex-pat living in America and Billy's 100% correct. I play at stupid o'clock in the morning in the forest.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 pm

how do you even know where theyre from dude?
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:18 pm

I guess im the only Belgium warrior here lol on wiki
    I usually plays from 01.30 till max 6am to hook up with our friends here
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:24 pm

probably a mix of name and how laggy they are... the japanese are easy to tell, spaniards as well, and if your in the u.s europeans tend to be a bit laggy and vice versa... you can also check your players met list and look at their listed language.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm

ive found most of the Fc are americans because of how you manage your time zones cause to me it would be GMT soo yeah
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

-1 for silly comment! *Cough*
    LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LittleLuden Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 pm

and that brings me to another issue: the americans invented the fc (at least i believe so) and that means for some parts of the world (like europe) "stupid hours" to play at. i will handle that next saturday as i never participated so far, but it means either getting up at 3 am (and being tired and probably losing because of that) or to stay up till then (and probably losing because of being totally drunk already).

so, could anybody please organize a fc in an european friendly timezone?

i would love to do that, but i am still on my first playthrough and have beaten all the bosses in the relevant areas (except the kiln). when i am in ng+ or have a new toon for that purpose, i will try to host somewhere, but at the moment a could just spend time to concentrate one single warrior.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm going to point out that you have to pick a primary language for your profile, so Its reasonable to assume the first (often only) language on the list corresponds to the country they live in.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:49 pm

LittleLuden wrote:and that brings me to another issue: the americans invented the fc (at least i believe so) and that means for some parts of the world (like europe) "stupid hours" to play at. i will handle that next saturday as i never participated so far, but it means either getting up at 3 am (and being tired and probably losing because of that) or to stay up till then (and probably losing because of being totally drunk already).

i would love to do that, but i am still on my first playthrough and have beaten all the bosses in the relevant areas (except the kiln). when i am in ng+ or have a new toon for that purpose, i will try to host somewhere, but at the moment a could just spend time to concentrate one single warrior.

you guys are more than welcome to set up better hours for you guys, i know it must suck for greena dn billy to stay up that late, green sometimes stays up till 6 in the morning and he has to work at 9 i think lol
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:56 pm

thats dedication and tbh im a nocturnal person anyway so playing till the early hours of the morning isnt too bad for me
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:02 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    LittleLuden wrote:and that brings me to another issue: the americans invented the fc (at least i believe so) and that means for some parts of the world (like europe) "stupid hours" to play at. i will handle that next saturday as i never participated so far, but it means either getting up at 3 am (and being tired and probably losing because of that) or to stay up till then (and probably losing because of being totally drunk already).

you guys are more than welcome to set up better hours for you guys, i know it must suck for greena dn billy to stay up that late, green sometimes stays up till 6 in the morning and he has to work at 9 i think lol

Hahaha idd
    I own a restaurant (120seats)
    I work everyday exept wednesday from 11.30am till 01am non stop.
    Familybusness. So can u imagne how i look after FC the next day lol
    Im a beast sometimes(lol) but in real life im a wreck like nights the Hulk and daily the proffessor haha
    But.... I honestly must say its very addict and its worthed.
    Luck im a nightman cause the work i do.
    I just really really love the FC community here, lot of friendschip and fun, people here help each.
    And they are amazing guys all! (ok thats enough i guess)
    The point is, FC isnt only on special dates in week(FC 120 saturday,wednesday and FC225 wednesday) but every day we host. There a FC chat and there are almost always people over there!!

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:13 pm

yeah im currently writing the music for a small stage production in my town doesnt pay that much but its better then having a real job lols so i kinda work as and when
    LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LittleLuden Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:16 pm

ok, ok, got you point... i´ll be there when ever possible, but i am old, have wife, kids and a job that starts early. so i just wanted to encourage somebody to set up an european time fc. i will do so when i find the time to start a new run through.

and your right, there´s something going on anytime.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 pm

ill be happy to duel you during the day time mate add me on psn billy-bayonet
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Just put psn and i invite u to the official fc120 and 225 chat
    LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LittleLuden Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 am

thank you guys!

i´ll add you tonight billy. yesuurd already put me on the chat, so we keep in touch.

see you on the battlefield!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:10 pm

I just got thru my firat new game, so I have a host Toon for BT in some gametime. Though my internet sucks, but ita worth a try.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Scottish player here mate and I'm on most days til 11pm ish, I'm on XBL though and I think you said you're PSN so... sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 am