Forum Help

Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Forum Help

Post by Extertionist on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:30 pm

I am new here and I have a couple questions that I would greatly appreciate answered.

1- I have not been on Dark Souls since the end of october and though I can pick up most of the jargon used here there are still some abbreviations that confuse me. A briefing on this would be much appreciated.

2- What are the guilds here, like I know about Priscilla's Lifehunters, Protectors of Lost Izalith, and Fight Club. Besides those 3, what else am I missing?

Thank you for your time Proper Bow
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: Forum Help

Post by DoughGuy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Guilds is the wrong jargon lol. They're user made covanants and you can find them here - http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/f13-covenants. Fight Club is an organised event where people can duel each other with a set of rules designed to make it more fun. See here - http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t3178-fight-club-sl120-psn. There is a list of abbreviations on here somewhere. I dont know where though. probably in the forum guidelines, suggestionssections.

BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE on Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:16 pm

The New Player Help page, on the wiki, has a list of acronyms. Scroll down the page, you'll find it.

Post by Zechk on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:13 pm

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by djgq42 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:29 pm

Extertionist wrote:I am new here and I have a couple questions that I would greatly appreciate answered.

1- I have not been on Dark Souls since the end of october and though I can pick up most of the jargon used here there are still some abbreviations that confuse me. A briefing on this would be much appreciated.

2- What are the guilds here, like I know about Priscilla's Lifehunters, Protectors of Lost Izalith, and Fight Club. Besides those 3, what else am I missing?

Thank you for your time Proper Bow

welcome to the forum. i am still learning the terminology myself and if you can't find a term in the wiki just ask. happy
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:29 pm

For a quick overview of some of the user covenants, there is a list in the wiki found here :

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/User+Made+Covenants

Note that not all covenants, such as the Zena Peddler Princes, are located there, though such covenants often have descriptions within the first few posts of their respective forum threads.

Welcome to the forums big grin

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 am