How do they do it?

Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: How do they do it?

Post by Imarreteet23 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm

As it turns out, the one and only time I soloed them also happened to be on my first playthrough. At that point, I didn't understand the benefits of being human, so I solo'ed every boss on that playthrough. It took me well over 100 tries. It was horror.

Stay nerdy, my friends.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 am

Hopefully nobody takes this as an insult, but I beat these guys solo on NG++++. I Thought at first that you guys were gonna say how you beat them on a really high NG, but it seems like everybody is talking about beating them on their first run solo. I also did this, but I feel its more "impressive" when you beat them solo on a higher NG, since they have double the health they did from in the first playthrough. Again, I hope nobody takes this as an insult, because that was not my intended purpose.

billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 am

yes the boss hp's are ridiculous but bye the time you get to that sorta ng you should be able to take everything on solo no problem

"No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become you

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 am

billy_bayonet wrote:yes the boss hp's are ridiculous but bye the time you get to that sorta ng you should be able to take everything on solo no problem

I do take on all the areas by myself, but for some reason, I just couldn't beat the four kings, until my friend informed me of his, surprisingly effective, method of beating them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:36 pm