Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Federally
FruitPunchNinja
PlasticandRage
sinisterapathy
billy_bayonet
White Mamba
Yarxov
aceluby
FatFuzzy
befowler
djgq42
KomradDakka
GkMrBane
Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
Forum Pirate
DoughGuy
SlakeMoth
BartholomewWenceslas
BLA1NE
Serious_Much
Tolvo
RANT
Argetlam350
cloudyeki
ChizFreak
Extertionist
30 posters

Best Moments of Soul's Badassery

Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Best Moments of Soul's Badassery Empty Best Moments of Soul's Badassery

Post by Extertionist Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 pm

We've all had our asses handed to us left and right but we still play these games, why, because we kick *** and are able to take on anything that comes our way. What moment have you had that's earned you the badge of souls badassery.

Requirements:
    -Must be either epic, almost impossible, or undeniably cool
    -The use of over powered weapons and cheap magic is discouraged as almost anyone can use it, so don't mention the use of it unless your moment is truly exceptional
    -Must be honorable, meaning your story doesn't count if you and a group of gankers killed 100 peeps in a row
    Bow
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Best Moments of Soul's Badassery Empty Re: Best Moments of Soul's Badassery

Post by ChizFreak Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I was in the forest trying to summon someone to help me kill sif (I was lvl 30ish). 2 guys invade and team up to try to kill me. I lure them to the stairs, then I carefully drop to the ledge behind the stairs. You know where you can farm NPCs.

They both followed me and fell to their deaths, LOL they were dumb as NPCs.
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:32 pm

ChizFreak wrote:I was in the forest trying to summon someone to help me kill sif (I was lvl 30ish). 2 guys invade and team up to try to kill me. I lure them to the stairs, then I carefully drop to the ledge behind the stairs. You know where you can farm NPCs.

They both followed me and fell to their deaths, LOL they were dumb as NPCs.
    lol!

cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Hm..... I'm sure Tolvo will beat us all. But here goes one of my recent victories.

Alvina had called me up into her house, I check my equipment all standard procedure. Take a step out and witness a pretty brutal gank, as my partner hunter was fending off a BKGA host and his katana sunbro at the stairs. I rush down as fast as I could and the 2nd hunter is dragging the fight my way, so we end up in a wild brawl in the trees. Me and the other hunter are constantly switching enemies, falling into a rhythm and trying to catch the host as he flasks or the sunbro was before he uses WoG.

Sadly my partner got backstabbed right as I got the host with a parry reposte with my halberd, and both fall, host barely alive and the hunter dead. The host gets up and charges me and so does the sunbro. So I turned up the heat, pulling out my flame and letting loose with a tempest catching them both, host dead and sunbro dead within 10 seconds of my partner's own death.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 pm

It's been a good long time since I've had anything amazing happen but I do remember being summoned once to fight against O&S. We were near the fog gate when someone invaded. Rather then flee into the boss gate, the host stayed out and we fought the invader though it soon became just me fighting (the host backed off for some reason) but then it was just me and the invader. I got backstabbed due to lag but remained alive with small amount of health and this invader having maybe a fourth of theirs. They came in, and I quickly changed to a chaos fireball and killed them dodging out of their attack range as well.

That's probably my best moment I've had in the game, I don't do much PVP action so I don't get many awesome moments.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:53 pm

i got invaded in the kiln by a dm, so i bow buff my DGM with slb and the other guy just runs away until my buff runs out so im like whatever ihave 50 str anyway, he starts using css and reg ss until he runs out and keeps hiding between the pillars to eventualy buff his washing pole(dumb mistake on my part), he then proceeds to chip away at my health, all he did was run and dodge the entire 5 or 10 mis the fight lasted, so he has me with about 5% vit and he has about 75%, so i figured im screwed, he goes in for the kill so knowing im gonna die i parry and dodge then get a second delay parry, i roll to him and bs him since i have no time to get to his face and riposte, killing him instantly, it felt so good. this was before i started practicing my parries so i kinda sucked at it.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Earlier today I was invading in the burg to mess around on my DM, I don't actually kill people I just mess around, maybe spar with them and drop a humanity. One guy was being super careful, and I had stacked casts of Chameleon so...I donned my sneaking suit, and went all MGS up on him. I would flip around behind his back, make a noise to draw his attention and sneak by another way. I cast Chameleon and acted as a box, sneaking around just out of view, and one time he caught me and removed it so I pushed him away and ran and hid. I kept this up for a while before stopping him near some hollows he just killed. My toon had medium length white hair and a moustache, as well as a black outfit. I sent him a message.

"OCELOT!"

I waited a bit as he removed his shirt and weapons, then pointed at me. I got a message.

"BROTHER!"

So then we duelled with fists, it lasted around ten minutes of use dancing around until finally I got to low enough health, and dropped him some humanity. We waved to eachother, then I jumped off the edge and gave him souls.

I got another message.

"Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAKE!"

Pretty cool dude.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:08 pm

I ran off a cliff for the hell of it.

Just to warn you, there's no punchline. lol!
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Tolvo wrote:Earlier today I was invading in the burg to mess around on my DM, I don't actually kill people I just mess around, maybe spar with them and drop a humanity. One guy was being super careful, and I had stacked casts of Chameleon so...I donned my sneaking suit, and went all MGS up on him. I would flip around behind his back, make a noise to draw his attention and sneak by another way. I cast Chameleon and acted as a box, sneaking around just out of view, and one time he caught me and removed it so I pushed him away and ran and hid. I kept this up for a while before stopping him near some hollows he just killed. My toon had medium length white hair and a moustache, as well as a black outfit. I sent him a message.

"OCELOT!"

I waited a bit as he removed his shirt and weapons, then pointed at me. I got a message.

"BROTHER!"

So then we duelled with fists, it lasted around ten minutes of use dancing around until finally I got to low enough health, and dropped him some humanity. We waved to eachother, then I jumped off the edge and gave him souls.

I got another message.

"Snake? Snake? SNAAAAAKE!"

Pretty cool dude.
    That sir, is pretty goddam awesome!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:46 pm

Nice story Tolvo!

(I want to apologize for my wall of text... No, really, it's outrageously long. But I couldn't help myself... I won't be offended if you don't read it all! But if you do, I hope it was worth your time. Really, it's outrageously long... And PLEASE, if you must quote, do not quote the whole thing! Cut out parts that are not related to your reply.)

Professors are badass, right?

I don't really invade to win anymore--been invading for so long now, had 99 humanity many times over on all my characters and souls I don't need anymore, there's nothing left to do but to have fun with it! So when I invade I try to do 2 things: have fun, and try to make it a learning experience for my host. So I use rather unconventional gear and techniques, and I show the host a side of the game, and especially of PvP and getting invaded, that they've never seen before.

Most of the time this just involves killing all their phantoms faster than they can say "invader", and then taking my time with the host. Once it's just me and him, I'll dodge anything and everything he can throw at me, and then I'll parry him. So he learned that everything can be dodged, and that he should think twice before attacking (hopefully he learns...). Lately I've expanded this to using weapons like bows, and teaching people that they can be very lethal in close quarters, and that you can backstab with them (but I've been told this is borderline a glitch, so let's not discuss it), so never underestimate a bow user... especially when he was using his bow to make you turtle, and his backup weapon is a shotel and he kills you through your shield! So I like to teach people lessons, in the hopes that they'll grow as players for having been invaded by me, rather than just lose a humanity.

Here are some recent examples of specific lessons I've taught:

Lesson 1: You don't heal in a duel.

I was invading in Sen's with my SL30 Bow/ Shotel troll build, when I invade a Gravelord (not through his sign, with my red eye). It slipped my mind to check if the hidden rooftop was open, so I went down and started searching for him. The mobs were not pointing me in the direction of the host, and that's when I realized I forgot to check the rooftop. So I drop down from the first guillotine bridge to the titanite demons area, and lose half my health in the process. But I don't heal, no matter the circumstances. So I climb the two ladders and there he is. The aura around him suggests he's a gravelord, there's no other SoVs around, and we both bow, so I assume dueling rules apply. I have to admit, I admired his willingness to go full-Havel cosplay, fat roll, Dragon Tooth, and all. But if you're full Havel, don't mind if I fast roll all around you kiting arrows. So I'm at half health before the fight starts, and I'm keeping 1 roll distance between us every time he swings, and shooting arrows as often as I can. He gets a hit in with ridiculous phantom range, so I redouble the distance between us and keep kiting arrows. I landed over 20 poison arrows and 40 fire arrows on him--landed, they were doing less than 30 damage each--when he got pretty low on health, bent down on one knee, and cast full heal.

60 arrows landed... About twice that amount shot, and three times as many rolls around him, and he has the nerve to heal.

So I take a couple rolls back, press the square button on a greyed out item to perform the "can't use item" gesture, then roll back some more and crystal out. I send him a message titled "I win" and "you don't heal in a duel" in the body. He must have used the Dried Finger then, because i invaded him again right away. Time to teach him a lesson. So I swap my gear and head up the ladder. He'd also swapped his gear. He was now wielding a claymore and a lighter set of armor--medium roll, I assume, but I never got the chance to find out. I'd swapped my rings from Havel's & Wolf's to DWGR and Crit, stacked my armor as much as I could (not that it mattered) and changed my bow & shotel to bare fist & chaos Bandit's Knife. We both bow, I walk right up to him, parry his predictable first R1 swing, then chain-bs him. He died faster than he could have performed 1 full-Havel's fat roll. Sent him another message, titled "Heal now", message: "gg". Then I went back to my trolling gear. happy (He replied: "Thank you" lol what? I guess he thanked me for the lesson.)

But the story's not over, I invaded him again! I think his last lesson put him off gravelording, because he had made progress through the level--he was now up to the first manserpent-mage! He bowed from up there, I bowed from the lower bridge, and he tried to fight me with a crossbow. Normally I only kill someone once and crystal out after, but this guy was SL120 so I didn't really feel bad about killing him again, so I decided to teach him another lesson. I ran all the way up to where he was and simply backstabbed him at an angle so he fell all the way down to the titanite demons area--always a lethal fall from the second bridge. A quick lesson, this one: you don't fight on narrow bridges, lest you be thrown off!

Lesson 2: Sometimes it's better to be backstabbed!

I was invading in Lost Izalith today, semi-trolling with chameleon, parrying people while chameleoned and whatnot! Now, when I invade, I usually don't attack first. If the host is alone, I'll stand in front of him and watch him. If he doesn't attack, I'll swap my weapon to my empty back-up right hand slot and walk right up to him. So I invaded and did this to a host who seemed passive. But as I got close to him, unarmed, he suddenly panics and tries to throw a fireball at me, which I dodge easily. I then swap back to my right hand weapon (BSS, at the time) and that's when his phantom appears. The host was turtling behind his Eagle shield, he'd shown the first signs of aggression, and I didn't feel like dealing with a 2v1 situation, so I just made it quick and backstabbed him twice. Then I messaged him to ask why he'd attacked when I was unarmed, just as I was about to crystal out. And his reply was "why u have to be cheap and only back attack". I don't like being called cheap... I reply: "To save your time. But if you like I can put my red sign down and you can summon me for a duel. I won't backstab. I'll even drop you a twin humanity before the fight so you have nothing to lose." He replies that he's not very good at PvP, but I reiterate that he's got nothing to lose and it's just for fun, and he actually said yes! So I placed my sign exactly where I'd killed him the first time, and he summoned me.

The phantom was there again, I wasn't expecting this, but whatever, we'll make it a "2v1 duel" then! I'd swapped to my Painting Guardian Sword, and I won't even tell you what their gear was because they may as well have been naked for all they did... The phantom died literally in a few seconds (he messaged me after saying "lol you killed me in seconds") and then the host turtled, but I bled him. That scared him, at which point he started spamming R1 and I parried him. We exchanged some friendly messages (he somehow got the impression that my weapon was OP!) and then ultimately we agreed that, indeed, backstabbing is sometimes a courtesy, when the alternative is a longer fight that ends the same way.

So... Is being a professor badass or not?
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:59 pm

The very first time I ever invaded was in the FC.I spawned in and immediately got destroyed by two gankers. I was annoyed, but tried again and ended up invading the same guy. I ran around until another hunter spawned in and then I started focusing on the phantom. The other hunter was stronger than me so I let him take the host.
    At some point, the hunter must have gotten backstabbed and died, leaving me in a 2v1 and incredibly inexperienced, so I ran towards the ents. I felt bad about it, but I figure do what's necessary to kill gankers.

Now of course no one is afraid of ents and the two start plowing towards me destroying ents in their wake, but I had a secret weapon. I had just gotten fire tempest and never used it before, but I figured I would test it out. I used it while the gankers were distracted by the ents and managed to kill the phantom, making it a 1v1.

The host started using pyromancy on me and I spent about 5 minutes just trying to do some damage. It was starting to seem pointless because I was just using a +5 uchi against this guys zweihander (and I had no poise). Just as I was about to lose all hope, the host backflipped off the cliff. I realize it's not quite a victory for me, but my second invasion ended with me winning an unfair 2v1 so I was happy cheers
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:00 am

Tolvo, what have you done! Your avatar scared me to death! It's not nice to frighten people early in the morning.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:18 am

Heres mine. Didnt want to have to type it out again.
    DoughGuy wrote:BEST STORY EVER! I invade near Alvina's and see 2 guys waiting for me. So I run back across the bridge and wait just outside the doorway so I can get them as they come in. However these 2 are smart. They sit on the bridge with their magic waiting for me to come back. So I start poking myself out provoking them. And because of the way I was locked on my butt was the first thing out of the doorway. So for 10 solid minutes I sit there poking my but out of occansionally taunting them. They're throwing a dozen fireballs to try and hit me and they all miss. Eventually the phantom gets annoyed and tries to sneak around the other side to get me from behind. Here's the thing. When your in giants and glowing white your kinda hard to miss. Anyway while he runs off the host walks just outisde alvinas house and turns her back to me. So I run out and attack her dealing 200 damage before she reacts and dodges away. As she tries to run I get a bs for 800 but she survives. So she runs all the way back to the gate looking for more summons. She tries to heal but while she does I get a stunlock and kill her. All the while this is happening the phantom is off on the other side of the map trying to find me.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 am

Define overpowered and cheap OP. Imo nothing is either. How are you defining your parameters?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:47 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Define overpowered and cheap OP. Imo nothing is either. How are you defining your parameters?

Some things you know though pirate er on the side of being cheap or OP by the way they can happen or kill too easily almost, though I agree his first post is a little ambiguous.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:18 am

I dont know if you would call this "badass", but I was invading in Anor Londo, and I found someone who had turned the world dark. I decided it was time for some fun....... I quickly ran up to where the princess "used" to be, and cast a chameleon spell.....just in time to see him run through the door, look around, and run back out. I continued to follow him silently through the castle, jumping into rooms to hide myself from view. After 15-20 minutes of this, I decided it was time to end this with a quick duel...... boy was I wrong...... We ended up fighting each other for another 10-15 minutes, because we would both back off to heal.... I thought it was never going to end......... So I rushed right up to him and started slashing away with my fire uchigatana +10, and the bastard got me with a backstab, I quickly dodged his next move and got him with a backstab. With one more hit being the death of both of us, I decided to be a little more carefull. I ended up finishing him off with a parry....... As the death animation was going, I quickly cast another chameleon spell, and danced around like an idiot..... He sent me a message saying that next time I invade, he would much rather play hide-n-seek with me then get caught in a 10 minute duel.
    Extertionist
    Extertionist
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Extertionist Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 am

Awesome stories guys.

And I would consider things like darkmoon blade, crystal magic weapon, tranguil walk of peace, and wrath of gods cheap as most other magic is fairly easy to dodge. Weapon wise, I'd say alot of them don't count as to cheap as to use the more unfair weapon you have to invest alot of souls to get them and not allowing anyone to mention those I feel would be a let down.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:16 pm

This has been a while back when I first discovered the benefits of Dried finger combined with Eye's of death.

I’m SL50 or so and I have a character that I built specifically to be able to swing the zwei 2 handed 4 time ( i know some of you are like sooo and others are like there’s not enough stamina since it caps at 40) (Loud Buzzer noise) well I discover that with 38 End and the Rofap you can have just enought to preform 4 swings and I have like 28 or 30 vit Dark wood grain ring and heavy poise armor ect.

Now on to the story . I’m in the forest I lay down my eye of death and start getting invaded back to back since I keep using my Dried Finger, now at first I bowed to everyone but then the same people kept coming back and we stopped the charade all together. So I’ve killed 15 invaders in a row so far red & blue and received 10 more eyes of death for my troubles and lots of souls. Now they start attacking me 2 at a time I’m running low spells (can’t get two the bonfire) and only have one Glsword dance left and one WotG and I only have 2 Estus left. Behold I get invaded by blue spirit we bow and I need a break so I want to end it quickly. Bam!! another Blue comes out of nowhere and tries to BS me but missus and while I’m dodging a red and another blue invade me so now it’s a 4v1. I’m dodging like crazy and they are throwing heavy spells at me left and right Wotg here tempest there tranquil and a few spears all the while some Blue guy is on the steps firing the DSGreat bow at me, and by the grace of my beautiful Zwei that rains death and glory its keeping them at bay by me swinging occasionally. When I hit them they rotate out so the one that’s hurt can heal. So they eventually they get tired of toying with me and go for the kill. I get backed stabbed and am at 1/4 health I get back up and use my last spell wotg and nearly kill a guy so he steps back and I get revenge on the Back staber who got me in a similar fashion killing him in the process. The red spirit had backed off so as not to kill the injured comrade attacks once more and I destroy his stamina while he hides behind his shield leaving him open for an over hand that flattens him. Now with only 2 left the last two guys seem to be hesitating the guy who had healed in the meantime had backed off and was now hiding behind his shield and spear. Which I proceed to destroy his blocking as well and he died, now with only bow boy on the steps left he cast some half harted fire spells to which I dodge and then continue to walk menacingly slow towards him he then surprises me by committing suicide off the side of the cliff.

We exchanged messages back and fourth most were not happy that I won only one congratulated me on me battle.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 pm

backstab kills arent honorable. even in a punish situation.
    djgq42
    djgq42
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by djgq42 Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 pm

i invaded in the archives and i couldn't find the ppl at first. i end up at the bottom of the ladder where the bookshelf slides open and i hear a scream and the a body fall to it's death inches away from where i was standing. and then the ppl indicts me! lol
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 pm

I'm no PvP expert, but I've had some fun times recently.

1) In Anor Londo, I'm summoned by the first stairs just as a DW runs by me and up the flying buttress towards the rafters. I turn and give chase, and manage to ninja flip off the buttress, and do a diving attack onto the DW on the balcony with my claymore as he tries to get into the broken window.

2) Dealing with another DW in the rafters, I roll through three of his spammed WotGs by rolling directly forward against him each time, and then kick him off the rafters.

3) Host, I and another phantom are dealing with the silver knight archers when we get invaded by a DW who shows up behind us. I turn around and chase him backwards to the rotating stairs. I usually use a BSS, but for this one I had my great scythe +15. Every time I buffed it, first SLB and then fire resins, he would run away and wait for the buff to run. Finally we end up just standing there, me at the on the stairs leading up to the big gates, and him on the lip of the rotating stairs. We start spamming rude gestures at each other, and just as I do a "well, what is it" the huge doors behind me open up from the host and other phantom triggering them from inside. It looked totally awesome.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:55 pm

KomradDakka wrote:backstab kills arent honorable. even in a punish situation.

Dude really thats all you have to say? He Back stabed me first hopping for a chain bs and I back stabed him back and he was the only person I back stabbed.

I healed once in the whole thing and they each healed at least twice.

you wouldnt have happend to be the guy I killed would you cause you sound kinda but hurt.
    FatFuzzy

Post by FatFuzzy Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:57 pm

1) Had just got into Anor Londo & had just started walking on those high beams, did not even notice I was being invaded, just had my 6th sense pop up & I looked behind me and there was the red guy running at me, i'm like...oh ****!!! Turn around & shield block him just in time & his momentum makes him fall off to his death...was very lmfao....awesome moment.

2) Finally got to the Anor Londa fog gate when I remembered I had forgotten to open the main doors, sheet!! So I turn around....there's the invasion signal...But I'm like, I gotta get those doors open save myself the long run around. So I run across the room to the door handle, activate the 'push' button, and BAM...he's attacking me!! I'm like, you *******!!! I turn around and start wailing on him, he turns around to run and at that precise moment Solaire (whom I had summoned just a few moments earlier) runs up to help me and blocks him in...he was dead in like, 7 seconds..hahaha...
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:04 pm

My most badass moment was invading in Dukes w/ my battle mage. I go ahead and invade and when I do the guy summons a buddy. As I make my way to the bonfire he summons another guy so it's 3v1. I get down there and they try to surround me so I start casting soul spears to give me some space. I back up to the stairs as the two phantoms try to gank me from both sides. I happen to dodge right at the right moment, turn and back up towards the side stairs. Both follow me so I cast another CSS to which the first guy dodges only to take out the guy behind him. The phantom that's left then tries to stunlock me w/ his halberd and I get out of it w/ a sliver of life. He jumps at me, I dodge, and get another CSS off and kill him. As I kill him I get another 'summoning phantom' message, so I go try to take him on w/ my sliver of health and he keeps trying to stunlock me w/ his lightning claymore. I time my CHSM just right so that all of the orbs hit him for 1100 damage just as the 4th guy was summoned.

The very next invasion I come down and find 3 guys in the forest by the golems. Again, they all try to surround me, but I get away and get a few casts of CSS, missing each one. I then dodge an attack and fire another CSS that misses the target, but hits the guy behind him killing him instantly. The other two now start to panic and try spamming WotG over and over. Luckily I only get hit once and take out the other phantom w/a CSS. The host played very defensively after that, so I switched to two handing my MLGS and get him in a stunlock to finish him off.

By far the two most satisfying PvP experiences I've had.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 pm

GkMrBane wrote:
    KomradDakka wrote:backstab kills arent honorable. even in a punish situation.

Dude really thats all you have to say? He Back stabed me first hopping for a chain bs and I back stabed him back and he was the only person I back stabbed.

I healed once in the whole thing and they each healed at least twice.

Gear down big rig, I wasnt trying to single you out, I was just trying to express my opinion on the matter of backstabbing, its out of my control whether or not you, or the next guy uses it to kill others. and take what i say with a grain of salt, Im more of a PVE'r, but when i get invaded I never attempt the backstab. if i get chained, then so be it, it may be a glitchy and over exploited part of the game, but thats just it, its part of the game

you wouldnt have happend to be the guy I killed would you cause you sound kinda but hurt.

You play your game, ill play mine, no need to bring out the "LOLUMAD?" my good sir.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:39 am