Leeroy build question.

    Share
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Leeroy build question.

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 pm

    So yesterday when me and rant was dueling and i asked him what cosplay build should i try next? and he awnserd with Leeroy so this has forced me to make a new character but here comes the problem.... what was his body type? I made my first tarkus build a while back with the largest body type and he looked like a bowling ball, so i just want to get my Leeroy build right the first time, thanks!
    avatar
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by Whknight on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:06 pm

    Found pictures on wikidot, looks like an average body type.

    http://darksouls.wikidot.com/paladin-leeroy


    _________________



    I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

    XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

    Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:10 pm

    Thanks for the pictures, but yeah it looks like he could have a large physique or average, but hes not large upper body by the looks of it at all.
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:12 pm

    I decided to use "Large physique" thanks again for the pictures.
    avatar
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by Whknight on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

    No problem, best of luck with it. I love using the Grant and smashing things mwahaha.


    _________________



    I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

    XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

    Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by RANT on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:13 pm

    i would say average, and i wanna duel your leeroy with my leeroy when youre done with yours.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:i would say average, and i wanna duel your leeroy with my leeroy when youre done with yours.
    Whats your leeroy build stats?
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by RANT on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:18 pm

    sl 120
    vit:40
    att:14
    end:41
    str:50
    faith:30

    the rest in base, i really wanted to one handed, love the rolling attack of the clubs.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by Whknight on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:21 pm

    Those are stats I can see Leeroy with. I second the one-handing, but also because I like the R2 and I don't need to mistakenly do the two-handed version when I don't mean to.


    _________________



    I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

    XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

    Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by RANT on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 pm

    Whknight wrote:Those are stats I can see Leeroy with. I second the one-handing, but also because I like the R2 and I don't need to mistakenly do the two-handed version when I don't mean to.

    pve leeroy would have 34str and 40 or 50 faith since he cant 1h his own weapon which i think is pretty funny, the first time i saw him trying to swing it 1h at the bk in the catacombs i was cracking up, he got raped.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:sl 120
    vit:40
    att:14
    end:41
    str:50
    faith:30

    the rest in base, i really wanted to one handed, love the rolling attack of the clubs.
    Okay and how many slots does 14 att provide? here was my stat plan.
    Vit:40
    End:30
    Str:40
    Faith:40
    Att:? not sure how many spells leeroy uses and how many slots ill need
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by RANT on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 pm

    T-King-667 wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:sl 120
    vit:40
    att:14
    end:41
    str:50
    faith:30

    the rest in base, i really wanted to one handed, love the rolling attack of the clubs.
    Okay and how many slots does 14 att provide? here was my stat plan.
    Vit:40
    End:30
    Str:40
    Faith:40
    Att:? not sure how many spells leeroy uses and how many slots ill need

    3 slots, that all i need, i have 2 wogs and great heal, those are the only miracles i've seen him use.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by Whknight on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:pve leeroy would have 34str and 40 or 50 faith since he cant 1h his own weapon which i think is pretty funny, the first time i saw him trying to swing it 1h at the bk in the catacombs i was cracking up, he got raped.

    Err, it has been awhile but phantom Leeroy can't one-hand his weapon? I'm pretty sure I've taken a few hits from his black form, but Pinwheel usually doesn't last long enough for me to pay attention to him.


    _________________



    I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

    XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

    Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by RANT on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 pm

    i saw him failed as a wp but when i get invaded by him i just kill him right away, not sure if bp leeroy got more str. im gonna try to look up videos on youtube and see.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by Whknight on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:42 pm

    Well you learn something new everyday :o


    _________________



    I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

    XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

    Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

    oh yeah guys, i have one more question. Is there anyway to get the mace besides starting as a cleric? like does anybody sell them or does an enimy of some sort drop them? i made a steel knight build a little while ago and hes equiped with a greatsword, but i also wanted him to have a backup mace since steel knights use both.
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by RANT on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

    T-King-667 wrote:oh yeah guys, i have one more question. Is there anyway to get the mace besides starting as a cleric? like does anybody sell them or does an enimy of some sort drop them? i made a steel knight build a little while ago and hes equiped with a greatsword, but i also wanted him to have a backup mace since steel knights use both.

    theres one in the catacombs with the complete cleric set, once you forgive patches he sells maces and cavas talismans and the heavy armor(cleric) and other goodies.

    edit; the mace is my fave pve weapon, that thing destroys bosses with slb.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 687
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-04-06
    Age : 25
    Location : Sens fortress

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by T-King-667 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:oh yeah guys, i have one more question. Is there anyway to get the mace besides starting as a cleric? like does anybody sell them or does an enimy of some sort drop them? i made a steel knight build a little while ago and hes equiped with a greatsword, but i also wanted him to have a backup mace since steel knights use both.

    theres one in the catacombs with the complete cleric set, once you forgive patches he sells maces and cavas talismans and the heavy armor(cleric) and other goodies.

    edit; the mace is my fave pve weapon, that thing destroys bosses with slb.
    Allright, thanks man!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Leeroy build question.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 pm