Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
WarriorOfSunlight
billy_bayonet
Ser Isaac
Glutebrah
GrEeNgObLiN
RANT
Blade of The Sun
Maneater_Mildred
endnuen
ted1023
14 posters

GrEeNgObLiN - VS- Billy-bayonet

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

GrEeNgObLiN - VS- Billy-bayonet - Page 2 Empty Re: GrEeNgObLiN - VS- Billy-bayonet

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:04 pm

pretty good im guessing DMB is for your shotel!? also word to the wise karmic justice is only usefull in certain situations eitha a knockdown attack or a quick burst of attacks trigger it its unpredictable i love it though cause when it does go off it hurts !
    Blade of The Sun
    Blade of The Sun
    Addicted
    Addicted

GrEeNgObLiN - VS- Billy-bayonet - Page 2 Empty Re: GrEeNgObLiN - VS- Billy-bayonet

Post by Blade of The Sun Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:09 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:pretty good im guessing DMB is for your shotel!? also word to the wise karmic justice is only usefull in certain situations eitha a knockdown attack or a quick burst of attacks trigger it its unpredictable i love it though cause when it does go off it hurts !

Yeah I had it go off on two gankers in the forest once they were both scared after that. The stopped spamming their bKGA's.

Dragon Bone Fist can be buffed so I was using DMB on the fist. Shotel is fire embued. My theme is to kill with a liitle blue ball. I thought it would look funny lol!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 pm

ive never used the Dragon bone fist i had it for the trophy but thats it :O
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:
    endnuen wrote:The ninja flippin' makes me throw up in my mouth a little.
    Stopped watching after 20 seconds.
    You make it sound like they are cheating or cheaping, maybe try another game.....

Thanks for sharing ted and thanks for hosting last night.

Endneun..... I wouldn't criticise Green or Bayonet for thier choices. Those two , especially Green since he's the only one ive fought, are scary good pvpers. Far better than I'll ever be.

The only time I ever did fight Green was at the Sens Fight Club. That did not go over well....

Mildred it right. Theres not cheating in this game. If you want cheap fights go to Anor Londo at SL 50 for your fair share of 3v1 All wearing Havels with Lightnin Zweis. Fun times all around.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

happy greens hard to hit! if he had a theme song it would be this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nf4DhXy9oU winking
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:57 pm

Blade of The Sun wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:soul level 3?

I didn't bother leveling the stats since the build still needs some tweaking. I usually pick a skill set and go from there, but this fatty build is tough. Basically I'm gonna need to be a caster too. Emit Force and G.M.Spear should get me through pve.

Its taking many shapes, but I am leaning towards this...

http://tinyurl.com/7t3ps2s

it's so hard to decide. silly

why dont you take str to 40 so you get the most out of the dbf? it has an A after all. i have a str/fai build that can use a lot of the weapons no one uses and it put out a lot of damage with all of them.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:28 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:happy greens hard to hit! if he had a theme song it would be this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nf4DhXy9oU winking

Hilarious Billy!!!
    idd a perfect song!
    btw i can do perfectly without DWGR we talked about it before we begin right?
    it was a good FC arena butterfly garden t ill the gravelord doomed us! omg ive never saw so many dark stone knight in that area i guess there 6 of them?

still laughing about that song!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:33 pm

lols yeah man cant wait till Fat roll night!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:39 pm

U have a higher sl toon? Every wednesday i host sens but i was also able to sum Rant at his SL 105 so u can try vs the heavy guys 225
    ted1023
    ted1023
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ted1023 Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:44 pm

I have a 225 toon for wednesday.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Ow so im gonna add you on my list on first page! Wich PSN Ted?
    Edit: just saw i already did
    Blade of The Sun
    Blade of The Sun
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blade of The Sun Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:49 pm

RantFromRant wrote:
    Blade of The Sun wrote:

I didn't bother leveling the stats since the build still needs some tweaking. I usually pick a skill set and go from there, but this fatty build is tough. Basically I'm gonna need to be a caster too. Emit Force and G.M.Spear should get me through pve.

why dont you take str to 40 so you get the most out of the dbf? it has an A after all. i have a str/fai build that can use a lot of the weapons no one uses and it put out a lot of damage with all of them.

Because I don't put all my monkeys in one barrel. Taking it to 40 for an extra 100 AR points. It seems very bad to raise my AR if 600 with DMB is good enough for most pvp. Why not make your build more unpredictable with spells?

in short it is my opinion that at SL 120, 20 levels is not worth 100 points to your AR. if this was a level 60 build then maybe I could see your point.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:52 pm

you only get one cast of darkmoon blade once that runs out your weapons will be no way near as good as they was while it was up....thats the allure of stat scaling
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 pm

I finally had a chance to watch these videos. Great fights guys! I think that the final message from Billy is fitting after the last fight. "Rollin". lol. Awesome.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm

So.... people are calling eachother out now?

This aint getting serious or anything silly
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Blade of The Sun wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:
    Blade of The Sun wrote:

cause its gonna be hard to land a hit with people rolling all over the place, i always gp with 50 str, but thats just me, dont really use magice other than slb or wog for shields.

Because I don't put all my monkeys in one barrel. Taking it to 40 for an extra 100 AR points. It seems very bad to raise my AR if 600 with DMB is good enough for most pvp. Why not make your build more unpredictable with spells?

in short it is my opinion that at SL 120, 20 levels is not worth 100 points to your AR. if this was a level 60 build then maybe I could see your point.
    LOLRagezzz
    LOLRagezzz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by LOLRagezzz Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:goblin is feckin hard to hit!

Not that hard ^_^"
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 pm

they see him rollin, they hatin, patrolin they tryna catch him riding dirty
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

We need to rendez vous Lolragezzz. Seems like were gonna be rolling hahaha .I dont uses my Claws that much but im the only one who really uses them in FC.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:56 am

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:We need to rendez vous Lolragezzz. Seems like were gonna be rolling hahaha .I dont uses my Claws that much but im the only one who really uses them in FC.
    I have my claw in the left gobbie :p i even use it in 1 of our fights the other day.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 am

Right that was you Mil!
    Once i had an awesome fight with Rant
    Double claws vs double dragon bone fist

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 am