Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Reaperfan
meridam99
skarekrow13
dancash1808
JohnnyHarpoon
Servant of Priscilla
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Federally
TehInfamousAmos
ViralEnsign_
FexDS
Carphil
Whknight
Tolvo
WyrmHero
User
Serious_Much
Emergence
DoughGuy
23 posters

Blatantly flaunting my rebellion

FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Blatantly flaunting my rebellion - Page 3 Empty Re: Blatantly flaunting my rebellion

Post by FexDS Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Will the threads hollow if left locked and unattended for a long time? Find out, at the Tomb of Giants!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Blatantly flaunting my rebellion - Page 3 Empty Re: Blatantly flaunting my rebellion

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:34 pm

If it is like a certain knight, they would just forsook the rest of the threads and kill them for more views.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:If it is like a certain knight, they would just forsook the rest of the threads and kill them for more views.

I'd blame Emergence if that happened. lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Emergence! Why are there gankers in my forest!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Cause they were attracted to your exposure, man in tights.

lol
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

Hmm, sounds logical. So all gankers are men who are into Homo erotic action?

Well maybe they aren't all bad then.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:19 pm

Optimism is always a good trait, as is pessimism. Remember, they like the way you dress, as well are jealous and envy your exposure.

lol
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:19 pm

It would explain why so many of them are BS Fishers. lol
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:22 pm

So, tell me robin: what weapon do they prefer to use? Do they prefer a long pole arm, a small blade, or a brutal battle axe?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 pm

Tonight I saw the Zweihander, Black Knight Great Axe, and Rapier. I invaded thirty different people. I think that should give you an idea.

Actually the last fight was two guys who were completely different in gear than everyone else. One Black Iron with a MoM, and the other Full Paladins. The Paladin had an Uchi, and the Black Iron had a DGM. That was the ten minute fight I posted about in other threads.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:28 pm

So apparently you need some wrapping bandage for your behind. I am sure Jerimiah can spare a few linen for your arse, that way people will be blinded by it.

Anyways, BSing I tire of. I have No shield, no pose, and I am handicapped with an egg. Please, hit me like a man, and stop waiting for me to expose my spine. I'm practically unarmed!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:29 pm

I prefer to parry people, I always love that animation.

Aw yeah, I've been sitting here icing it in the waters of Darkroot for like the past half hour, these buns are burned from all the chaos and lightning weapons.

I'm actually doing an egghead playthrough. big grin
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:33 pm

I have received about 7 egg germicides from helping people in Kiln, yet all I do is shrug and show off my worm.

I learned a few things about it: The skull lantern does 100 damage, yet in many cases the worm does more damage. It never stops growing (although growth is usually unnoticeable until reach hundreds of thousands if not millions), and I just don't bow anymore! Comrade bows, I so worm. Invader bows, I show worm.

I love it... Although I hinder the progress I have with my companion.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:35 pm

You know, you're technically bowing your head, or the shell that was once a head. I've actually run into people who do that, and have been planning to do it on this toon rather than bow. But, I don't expect people to really bow towards me, I'll be invading in an area that is either ripe with gankers, or people who are questing. And they're usually too afraid to bow haha.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:37 pm

Put a skull lantern in one hand, a scary blade in another, and wear clothing that makes you look like a demon from silent hill. Never sprint, just walk. I have had times where wraiths backed away and teleported home.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:39 pm

People have been doing that with my GsoA build in the early staged, when I would invade. Then again to them I was just this hulking knight with a *** gigantic sword, who would run up and bow to them out of nowhere. I caused a lot of people to panic by parrying them and just riposting with my fist. I don't like to kill questers, but I sure do enjoy scaring them sometimes haha.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:43 pm

It is fun to scare them. If you parry someone, don't hit with your fist next time, but your worm. It does more stagger, and their homo erotic fantasy might either be fufilled and theyveould quit out of joy, or they would be so embarrassed and humiliated of such expiate, that they would quit in humiliation.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 pm

My GsoA toon sadly was not using the wyrm, but I'm about to make my Egg Head toon start invading as he's getting to a pvp level, so I'll remember that and parry than Worm people.

I just wish it was a grab attack, and that you could infect others. sad
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Sadly I wish as well. I wish even more that I can use the dragon body with it, as I require it for research.

For a trivia note, look at the dragon body and look at the Armour of Gwyns' black and silver knights. Even artorias's picture has a cap to show identity.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 pm

I've actually been needing a dragon body to do lore searching on Logan...But farming Drakes in NG+...UG...

No, don't you set me off on another hunt. My god, I've got too many going right now, with Patches possibly being from Thorolund or Carim, for reasons I can't even remember, something about Patches I was doing last night, along with the English wall in the Catacombs. But I was so tired, I can't remember what ideas I had.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Just trivia, relax.

How's your eyes? Doing better?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Tolvo how did you get this off topic lol? I blame emergence.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 pm

After trying to read a wall for two hours straight last night and figuring out if the words were even written in the same language, despite using the same alphabet, not so well. But, I'm going to the Lore thread with a can of pepsi, so hopefully I'll absorb it this time.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 01, 2012 8:36 pm

Just to ask again, please move the latest locked section of my Random off topic thread to the tomb, I'd do it myself but you know, there's no button to push on my screen that does it silly
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue May 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Ok, done. Why do I feel that section is going to be filled up with just that thread?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm