Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Zechk
mugenis4real
Rynoa
middya
Dubscythe
9 posters

Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time?

Dubscythe
    Dubscythe
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time? Empty Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time?

Post by Dubscythe Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:33 am

I just got down playing the boss fight again so it brought back up the memories. I remember the first time I beat Sif I just felt so bad, because he was limping around and his one attack caused him to fall on his side and struggle, as a dog lover I just felt horrible.

Did anyone else feel the same?
    middya

Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time? Empty Re: Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time?

Post by middya Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:37 am

Yes, me too. I dislike hurting animals in games in general.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time? Empty Re: Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time?

Post by Rynoa Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:45 am

Not just the first time, I hate it when the time comes and I need that ring!
    mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by mugenis4real Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:24 am

He killed me so many times back in my noob days that I relish the chance to burn him alive twisted
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:50 am

No mercy. Wolfy tried to slice me in half with a fifteen foot sword for crying out loud.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:54 am

But he's so beautifuuuuuul Did anyone else feel bad when you beat Sif the first time? 1330857165

Edit: I just realized I have Sif in my avatar
    barrywilkins
    barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:58 am

id feel bad. if he didnt try to slice me up for trying to pay my respects to the abysswalker.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:18 am

I do but then again he does try to kill you with a giant sword.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:02 am

I would pity her but she's trying to prevent me from stealing an item I am in no way, shape or form able to carry. Why did you attack me doggy? I just wanted to look is all.........

Actually, I feel a little bad but my current theory (too many others in the archives to mention for assisting in development) is that Alvina and Sif want someone worthy of Artorias' legacy to carry on his quest. They're there to test you and Sif's goal is to fall to a worthy opponent.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am

Honestly, I have never really thought about this before, but now that you mention it, it is a bit sad having to kill a giant dog that is sort of helpless. I have always liked dogs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:05 am