Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Serious_Much
Yukon
User
Rynn
TehInfamousAmos
evilinvader
10 posters

I gave up, sold it..but after 3 months I decided to rebuy it!

evilinvader
    evilinvader

I gave up, sold it..but after 3 months I decided to rebuy it! - Page 2 Empty Re: I gave up, sold it..but after 3 months I decided to rebuy it!

Post by evilinvader Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Serious_Much wrote:You gotta remember that in NG+, you're not gonna get anymore powerful, what you have got is the best you will have ever so might as well keep going.. Have you got a +10 divine weapon to make the catacombs a bit easier?

I have Astora Straight Sword + 5. I should upgrade it or maybe upgrade my other one which is at + 4.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

I gave up, sold it..but after 3 months I decided to rebuy it! - Page 2 Empty Re: I gave up, sold it..but after 3 months I decided to rebuy it!

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Oh right... well you can't get a +10 divine now till you've gotten the large divine ember which is in tomb of the giants.. so you're just with the straight sword... Just spam attacks, they have no poise after all.
    evilinvader
    evilinvader

Post by evilinvader Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:41 am

Serious_Much wrote:Oh right... well you can't get a +10 divine now till you've gotten the large divine ember which is in tomb of the giants.. so you're just with the straight sword... Just spam attacks, they have no poise after all.

If I downgrade my occult sword to divine + 5, Can I still upgrade it to a divin weapon + 10 after?

i didn't downgrade an item yet
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:46 am

Yes. Downgrade to +5 divine, and you can either go back to occult OR to divine + 10... if ya have the right embers.

Large Divine Ember is in Tomb of Giants, so if you are trying to get a +10 at NG+, just make sure not to step in the water... otherwise ALL the skeletons will run towards you. Which there are about 5 or 6, 7 or 8 if you are infected by a Gravelord.
    evilinvader
    evilinvader

Post by evilinvader Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:02 am

Acidic_Cook wrote:Yes. Downgrade to +5 divine, and you can either go back to occult OR to divine + 10... if ya have the right embers.

Large Divine Ember is in Tomb of Giants, so if you are trying to get a +10 at NG+, just make sure not to step in the water... otherwise ALL the skeletons will run towards you. Which there are about 5 or 6, 7 or 8 if you are infected by a Gravelord.
    I am already a Gravelord so it shouldn't be a problem for the black phantoms. Thanks for the advice!

TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:11 am

Lol @OP I went the exact same way.
    evilinvader
    evilinvader

Post by evilinvader Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:26 am

TheBigLebowski wrote:Lol @OP I went the exact same way.

i was so lame...and I wasn't ready for such a back in the past game..i'm getting old..

but now that i succeeded, I can tell that its been a looooong time since I had so much fun playing a RPG.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 am

Me too dude, me too. And 33 is old nowadays? Nah. 50 is old.

Back when I was a teenager gaming was only meant for teenagers, but nowadays that generation has grown with gaming. In Japan everyone plays games, from 5 to 85. Gaming has no age restriction. Have fun playing!
    evilinvader
    evilinvader

Post by evilinvader Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:42 am

TheBigLebowski wrote:Me too dude, me too. And 33 is old nowadays? Nah. 50 is old.

Back when I was a teenager gaming was only meant for teenagers, but nowadays that generation has grown with gaming. In Japan everyone plays games, from 5 to 85. Gaming has no age restriction. Have fun playing!

Well, am I old for gaming? i don't think so. But for some people, I look like a retarded dad playing PS3. big grin

but gaming is so much fun but i'm talking about sane gaming. Dark Souls is the first game this generation that had me asking for more, and more and more.
    Doelker
    Doelker
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Doelker Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

evilinvader wrote:
    TheBigLebowski wrote:Me too dude, me too. And 33 is old nowadays? Nah. 50 is old.

Well, am I old for gaming? i don't think so. But for some people, I look like a retarded dad playing PS3. big grin

but gaming is so much fun but i'm talking about sane gaming. Dark Souls is the first game this generation that had me asking for more, and more and more.

Heyyyy... Don't let them make you think that way. I'm 33 too and I play since the atari days. I've grown up with video games. So... Game on!!!
    By the way , congrats for finishing your 1st playthrough.
    Next one is not that bad, just start learning how to dogde better.
    Cheers!!!
    darkREPRISAL
    darkREPRISAL
    Regular
    Regular

Post by darkREPRISAL Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:06 pm

33 here too, and been playing games since I was very young....Spectrum 48k anyone?? Never imagined I'd be playing a game as good as DkS back in the days when I was waiting 10-15 minutes for a game to *load* via cassette deck :shock:
    evilinvader
    evilinvader

Post by evilinvader Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm

GRUBKiLLER wrote:33 here too, and been playing games since I was very young....Spectrum 48k anyone?? Never imagined I'd be playing a game as good as DkS back in the days when I was waiting 10-15 minutes for a game to *load* via cassette deck :shock:

Last time I had that much of fun with game was Shining Force on the Genesis and Warriors of the eternal sun

dark souls is really amazing.
    TheBigLebowski
    TheBigLebowski
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by TheBigLebowski Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:05 pm

Haha, atari! My first console was a Sega Mastersystem. Played commodore64 too. Memory lane....

Commodore64
    Sega Mastersystem
    Sega Genesis (Megadrive)
    Sega CD
    Sega Saturn
    Playstation1
    Playstation2
    Playstation3 and Xbox360.

big grin
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 pm

I loved my Commodore64.

Why do I suddenly feel old....
    evilinvader
    evilinvader

Post by evilinvader Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:17 pm

TheBigLebowski wrote:Haha, atari! My first console was a Sega Mastersystem. Played commodore64 too. Memory lane....

Commodore64
    Sega Mastersystem
    Sega Genesis (Megadrive)
    Sega CD
    Sega Saturn
    Playstation1
    Playstation2
    Playstation3 and Xbox360.

big grin

aha excellent! My first console was the Sega Master System...Phantasy Star!! never been able to kill Lassic...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 pm