SL60 Lautrec PVP build

Adidossler

SL60 Lautrec PVP build

Post by Adidossler on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 am

Greeting fellows, what an awesome community you have here! I've been reading the forum for quite a while now and was wondering if you could give me some opinions about the build I'm planning. I've been PVPing quite much with my SL120 Str/Int build and decided it's time for something different.
    http://tinyurl.com/6ml2lf3

Endurance may seem a bit high, mainly because I wanted to get rid of FaP ring, plus the chance to use Heater shield + BSS/Quelaag's as I progress in PVE. WoG is mainly for crowds but I was wondering if the casting speed is too slow at low Dex.. Hornet ring could also be swapped to Wolf for higher poise. Whenever mid-level PVP gets boring I could level up to SL120 Dex/Faith hybrid. Any ideas/suggestions? happy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: SL60 Lautrec PVP build

Post by DoughGuy on Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:50 am

On the rp aspect - If you really want to do a Lautrec build then you should have the RoFaP and red tearstone ring. Those are the ones he uses.
    Cant really help you on the rst.

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:07 am

you need the fofp like doughguy said, that's his thing and the rtsr too.
    i have an sl 60 painting guardian that can just as easily be a lautrec build, she has 30 vit, 20 end and 40 dex. the only thing it needs is the rofp and rtsr.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:25 pm