Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
BLA1NE
Imarreteet23
Ser Isaac
sinisterapathy
JK Platin
callipygias
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Rynn
Kaminari
16 posters

Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now)

Poll

Who should I try create next?

[ 6 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_lcap21%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_lcap21%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_lcap0%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_lcap0%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_lcap36%Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) I_vote_rcap [36%] 
    [ 6 ]

Total Votes: 28
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) Empty Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now)

Post by Kaminari Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:08 am

yea here we go again, I think you know the concept by now, Kaminari needs a target to try make a valid, decent clone of happy Let your voice be heard and vote for someone,

Also, if you got any suggestions for the even next cosplay, you could go ahead and tell me in this thread, however, If you want to give a suggestion, I want you to vote happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) Empty Re: Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now)

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:10 am

I want a PvP Video of you with an Washing pole, calmly walking towards your targets before you finish them off. Yes... Sephiroth. If you're on X-box, I'm even willing to be your opponent for a staged brawl.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now) Empty Re: Next cosplay project poll! (You should be used to this now)

Post by Kaminari Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:16 am

acctually I AM on xbox. So I'll try remember to contact you if I need people to make up a special Scene happy
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:20 am

No problem, glad to be of assistance.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:24 am

PRESEA!!!!!!
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:03 am

So, Wolverine is in the lead, Will the community change this?
    Don't let your vote go unheard!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 am

Democracy!

You have your work cut out for you after the Caesar video but I would be down with seeing a Sephiroth one next. For the next poll can I use a write in option and promote (yet again) my completely senseless Babe Ruth build?
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 am

Skarekrow13, on my poll before, You mention that build, and I told you to send me a PM with details/pictures, but you never answeard me happy If you would have payed more attention my that answear and sent me a PM that one would have been able to vote for by now happy

But yes, discuss it with me through PM and I'll make sure it will be here with the others in the next poll, Also, what do you mean with "You have your work cut out for you after the Caesar video but I would be down with seeing a Sephiroth one next." ? Do you mean that Caesar was good but you think Sepiroth will be bad? I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to say ^^'
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 am

Whoops. Sorry man. I must have either not seen that request or I'm just a complete jerk (this one). I'll skare up the link to it and pm you. Sorry again!

I'm sure you'll do any of those guys justice since you've done top notch every time but Caesar was epic and unique. You had some great combat scenes like the other videos but then worked in the "leader" aspect extremely well. Sephiroth will be awexome too I'm sure but as they say in show business, that's a tough act to follow. In other words, that's my challenge to you to keep getting better and better cheers
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 pm

I voted for Wolverine again, but I'm leaning toward Sephiroth now. I'm not sure exactly who he is, but he has a very cool name.

Can't wait for another video. You haven't made one yet that hasn't inspired me to try something new. I even tried the claw just from a previous poll of yours. Liked it so much I upgraded it to +15 and I wander around Sunlight Blading it, with a parrying dagger in my left hand. The riposte action on the claw is BAD FREAKIN' A$$.
    JK Platin
    JK Platin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by JK Platin Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Legolas big grin you should kill 3 phantoms and have gimli in the background saying that still only counts as one!
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Haha! Nice.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Hahahah XD to bad you couldn't make elves and Dwarves silly
    JK Platin
    JK Platin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by JK Platin Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

just having playing in the background after you kill them. OR better yet kill Sif and then play it lol
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:26 pm

callipygias wrote:I voted for Wolverine again, but I'm leaning toward Sephiroth now. I'm not sure exactly who he is, but he has a very cool name.

The bad guy from Final Fantasy 7.

"Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away. "
    "I've thought of a wonderful present for you... Shall I give you despair?" - Sephiroth FF Advent Children(movie)

Cool pic of him he uses a washing pole...or something similar.
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm

So Legolas is now in the lead, And I acctually think I'll be starting the character in about 20-30 minutes, so there is still a time for the community to change the outcome if they want.

Edit: And just when I wrote this, someone voted for Sephiroth wich makes it 4-4 between them
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Just voted Seph.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:24 pm

I'm in the middle of reading Lord of the Rings, so LEGOLAS ALL THE WAY!
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:29 pm

OMG !!! WHY IMARRETEET!?!? Goshh..><... I need a miracle! Someone vote for Seph!!
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Easy isaac silly I'll be doing more cosplays so I'm sure you'll get him sooner or later anyway happy
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Creation of Legolas will start now happy
    However, I'll be occupied the whole weekend so the movie will be up the first weekend in May I assume.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:28 am

Oh I'm too late--I just voted for the One Winged Angel! sad

Next time I'll check your thread sooner. (I've actually made a Sephiroth toon before... looked pretty decent. All Black Cleric, no hat obviously, and the washing pole. Simple, but close.)
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 am

You should do an Iron Giant cosplay xD
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:57 am

iron golem body with iron tarkus head? then use caestus with flight powers? or maybe a dbf? you'd also need lasers....
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:27 am

Oh, it's so stupid to see this in like every poll thread I do, I get some votes, then it's standing totally still for about 15 hours or something, and then more votes starts to fall in XD

Anyway, the Legolas is already started, but it looks like I'll be doing Sephiroth after him, if people don't change their minds, we will see in the next poll happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 am