Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Imarreteet23
RANT
Railage
Reaperfan
8 posters

There's two sides to every story...

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

There's two sides to every story... Empty There's two sides to every story...

Post by Reaperfan Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 am

I wasn't sure where to post this, but since this mostly pertains to my performance in fight club I decided I'd post it in the PvP section. Anyway, here goes...*clears throat*

I've been steadfastly harboring a deepseated hatred for the Dark Wood Grain Ring for a long time now. However, this started because I disliked not what the ring did, but what it had done to the PvP metagame. After being in the Fight Clubs for a while, I realize that while it is true 95% of people use the ring, it hasn't stagnated the game as much as I had first romanticized it to have done. There's still variety and it's still fun to participate in PvP (at least in FC winking). Now I've come to the realization that I can no longer judge the Dark Wood Grain Ring because I've never used it. So here's the bottom line:

For the next week, as an experiment, all my characters who can make use of the Dark Wood Grain Ring will do so. Expect to see Reaperfan ninja-flipping.

---------------------------------------------------------

And now that the monologue is over, let's generalize this a bit for discussion's sake. Is there anything in this game you've never used for personal reasons, yet you don't like seeing being used by others (with the obvious exception of things like TWoP that the community as a whole agrees shouldn't be used)?
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

There's two sides to every story... Empty Re: There's two sides to every story...

Post by Railage Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 am

Giants Armor + Mask.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

There's two sides to every story... Empty Re: There's two sides to every story...

Post by RANT Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 am

the only thing that i really find annoying and i dont do is the havel/giant't mof clones every time i get invaded, i just roll my eyes and get ready to chain bs them to just get it over with since i know that's what theyre gonna try to do to me.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 am

I've never worn heavy or medium armor. Ever. (0 poise ftw!)
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 am

Miracles in general. Consider me a heretic, I find they're not my sort of thing. Even in demon's I stayed away from the faith crowd. All my faith is just for the GSoA and that's been replaced by MLGS.

I've always seen the extra healing in fights as pointless, and WoTG just seems like your trying to puss out of the fight (gankers make me laugh whenever they pull out there talismans) doesn't help that GMB, TWoP, WoTG/force are all miracles.
    BackwardsBaboon
    BackwardsBaboon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BackwardsBaboon Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:17 am

I know the discussion has been had a thousand times...but yea the heavy armor ninja flipping has always bugged the $h!t out of me. Even if you set the physics of it aside based on the fact that it is just a game...it just looks completely fvcking ludicrous.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:01 am

Didnt really expect that reaper... But yeah Y not right.
    Y not go for mid roll instead.... happy

Ur demon cosplay is kickass btw
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 am

Jovias-86 wrote:Didnt really expect that reaper... But yeah Y not right.
    Y not go for mid roll instead.... happy

Ur demon cosplay is kickass btw

It's more of an experiment to see if my earlier feelings were justified. Kinda like how I can't sincerely call Twilight a terrible series since I haven't read the books or seen the movies. I've heard from others that their terrible books/movies and avoid them for those reasons, but I myself have no personal perspective so I cannot personally say "I don't like it," only "I've heard it's bad." Dunno if that makes any sense but it does to me at least lol.

And thanks for the compliment on the Demon cosplay, I dunno how well it'll work out in the long run but it's definitely fun winking
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 am

Do you happen to play on X-box?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:12 am

They are terrible movies and Ive seen them... lol
    Kirsten Stewart is sweet... winking

I get ur point though Reaper happy
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:17 am

Rynn wrote:Do you happen to play on X-box?

PS3, sorry :|
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:26 am

Oh well... some day I'll get to fight a good opponent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am