God damn you dark souls...

Paradoxal Ewok
    Casual
    Casual

God damn you dark souls...

Post by Paradoxal Ewok on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Alright so i started a new character yesterday and have spent about 3-4 hours getting all the gear needed for invading in anor londo. The final step was to defeat four kings and get the red orb, but of course, OF COURSE i get the stupid idea of skipping all of kaathes conversation while doing something else, not paying attention, and BOOM i said no to him, BOOM he is gone, four hours going to waste (i want the sunlight blade) and i dont intend to go all the way to new game+ JUST to get that orb.

The reason i put this in this section is because, can anyone buy 99 cracked red eye orbs and give them to me, i will give anything i can, maybe even a precious titanite slab for it... GOD DAMN YOU DARK SOULS.
    reim0027

Re: God damn you dark souls...

Post by reim0027 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:06 pm

If you have PS3 version (and not above SL 120), I can hook you up. Meet me at FC tonight. If you have some titanite chunks, that would be a great trade.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    Paradoxal Ewok
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Paradoxal Ewok on Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:46 pm

im on PSN and sl: 60, but i wont be able to make the trade tonight, i can do it on tuesday though, but then i might just do the glitch to get to gwyn without killing the four lords, ill update this on tuesday.

:face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ParadoxalEwok?feature=mhee

:face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face: :face:
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:18 pm

I think I could summon you or vice versa, as I'm level 75. I could give you a couple of hundred red eye orbs if you need them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:26 am