Want to co-op PSN SL84

Lukimon

Want to co-op PSN SL84

Post by Lukimon on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm

I want to co-op. actually im SL 84 but it will go up to 120. if you need help just add me in PSN (ID: Lukimon) and i will allways help you if im online. The more the better. so feel free to add me and to ask for help or maybe if i know you better for items. i would be happy to find some nice guys i can play with.
    PS: Do some german-language guys play this game? winking
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: Want to co-op PSN SL84

Post by berkut on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Yup, one of our members, Darkson, lives in Austria, and therefore speaks a form of German. I am SL70, though I don't intend to beat any bosses any time soon.

Welcome to the forums happy

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc on Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Yes, welcome. I currently have a toon about 90 going through ng+ , though I am not putting a level cap on him. I also have other toons at various lvls, the invitation extends back at you. Psn Delvanoc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 pm