Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Wade_Wilson
Forum Pirate
Carphil
Yukon
PlasticandRage
Shakie666
Serious_Much
Spurgun
FexDS
Blade of The Sun
14 posters

Weapon's you wish were carried over from DmS to DkS

PhoenixStar125
    PhoenixStar125

Weapon's you wish were carried over from DmS to DkS - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon's you wish were carried over from DmS to DkS

Post by PhoenixStar125 Wed May 16, 2012 9:44 am

The weapons I wish were brought back are the Purple Flame Shield (got me through the entire game, I love this shield) and the Dragon Bone Smasher, as it just looked cool.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Weapon's you wish were carried over from DmS to DkS - Page 2 Empty Re: Weapon's you wish were carried over from DmS to DkS

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 16, 2012 10:01 am

PhoenixStar125 wrote:The weapons I wish were brought back are the Purple Flame Shield (got me through the entire game, I love this shield) and the Dragon Bone Smasher, as it just looked cool.

lol, well lets be honest the DBS is pretty much that game's equivalent of the demon great machete..

though the flame shield was very good, if only because it made flamelurker more manageable.. then again the fire bosses on dark aren't as hard as him so doesn't need a shield that good really.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed May 16, 2012 12:57 pm

I miss the scraping pole.
    If it was nerfed, it would have fit in perfectly IMHO.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Wed May 16, 2012 2:00 pm

I miss the Crescent Falchion and the Notched Spear that breaks equipment (I forgot it's name).
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 16, 2012 2:02 pm

The scraping spear. I didn't like that weapon, it's literally just to troll, or make fights worse by breaking your opponent's best equipment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:23 pm