wierd PvP death

pierrelkf

wierd PvP death

Post by pierrelkf on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:52 pm

I was in the Burg climbing up the ladder (nearly half) just before the bell gargoyles and get invaded. I saw the invader at the top the invasion animation was still in progress. By the time i reached the top next to him, no action was done by him and I was like being set on fire but there was no sign of pyro or what so ever. I died immediately. The whole invasion was within 5 seconds. Anyone know the reason??
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: wierd PvP death

Post by RANT on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 pm

lag...really bad lag.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

pierrelkf

Post by pierrelkf on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks ...... im new to PvP i beat the game once and start this new game for PvP
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 pm

no prob, welcome to the forums and try to stick around. make sure you check out the fight clubs if you wanna have some duels, what kind of build are you making?

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

yea i have had similar things in undead burg dueling area. its weird cause it seems like you would need to know your lagging hard to do this. I stand in the normal spot waiting for a duel and i see the invasion notice and no one shows up then all of a sudden they spawn right behind me except theres no pause he just spawns right into backstabbing me lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:59 pm