The "let it out" thread.

PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: The "let it out" thread.

Post by PlasticandRage on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm

So amazing. The music world was rocked to its foundations the day he died. That song made me spit Dr. Pepper out of my nose the first time I heard it.
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 pm

He influenced us all to snap into slim jims and was a musical genius.

This one's for you macho....

Oooohhhh yeeaaaahhhh!

PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 pm

I remember he did some kind of ad just before he died. I think it as either for his gym or for his cd. It was terrifying though. Like something snapped in his head and he forgot that wrestling is staged. Like he went on this tangent about how Hogan was like his life nemesis and how he hoped he walked into traffic. It's worth looking up if you can find it.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    befowler

Post by befowler on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm

I probably shouldn't admit this, but whenever I get invaded and they end up trying to run, I always mutter my favorite macho man line, from Spider-Man: Hey freakshow, yer goin' NOwhere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E0oiKjLzTc&feature=player_detailpage#t=117s

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 pm

That right there is evidence that wrestling is fake...Macho Man lost.

And yes, I've seen the only Rap Song I like, Macho Man always had a way with words.

It's kind of funny plastic but people say something similar to me when we're out in public, somehow I am always able to make friends with everyone as I can easily pick up on social cues, maybe because one part of practice for acting is interacting with people, so I feel like I have a spidey sense sometimes haha.

Although some people don't like it I find actually, they feel like I'm not being the "Real Max," and that I'm just acting a certain way to keep everyone happy. Which, I can see but just, I mean that's kind of a big thing about interacting with people isn't it?
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

I think the same can be said about a lot of professions. In part I think it's how you know when you've found the right one. It compliments your personality.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 6:29 pm

I have no motivation anymore. Every day is the same stuff, and I'm wondering what the point of it all is. I'm not suicidal, but my life just seems pointless as it is. All I look forward is finishing school and going on the internet. Am I depressed? I don't even know. I don't feel sad, just lost.

In the distance machines come to transform Eden, day by day
    Only love is with us now, something warm and pure!
    Find the peace within ourselves, no need for the cure!
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik on Tue May 01, 2012 6:32 pm

I get a similar feeling sometimes Wade. Usually passes for me in a day or two, but during that I just try to do what I enjoy and stay positive. Oh, and I don't think you should be at all worried about looking forward to getting out of school and browsing the net. That's pretty much all I do.

Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:37 pm

That feeling happens to all of us, Wade. Did you get this way because you don't feel like you have a purpose in life? If so, then it happened to me too. I got out of it by realising that I can do beautiful things in life, if I put effort into it. So don't get down, because everyone can do something special in life, and you can too.

Stay nerdy, my friends.
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 6:40 pm

This isn't recent. I've felt like this for months. I've been trying to find things that I'm good at, which could relieve me of this feeling, but to no success.

Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 6:49 pm

I don't even have the will to talk to people anymore in real life. I can't bring myself to care about anyone or anything. I don't even fancy someone anymore - there's no one I care about. I must sound pathetic, but if anyone's got advice, I'm willing to listen to it.

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 pm

It sounds like you are going through what I am Wade, if I figure a way out of it I'll let you know, so you can kick this creep from the back of your skull and remove this personal decay.
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 on Tue May 01, 2012 6:53 pm

First of all, I am gonna sound like a really big loser right now, so get ready.

Look around, at everything in the world, everything that is beautiful or has meaning to you. The clouds, the sky, the trees, everything. Things you take for granted, things that you haven't thought of in a long time. Now think how lucky you are to have these things, because you are very fortunate for everything, everything that you have. Don't focus on the bad, just the good. Think of everyone that you know that cares about you. Be thankful about them, about Everything that you have. Try to be happy for those little everyday beauties that you see, because the world is full of them, for people who try to see them.

I don't know if that helps at all, but it helped me before, and I hope it does the same for you. And trust me, it's not pathetic, everyone goes through this.

Stay nerdy, my friends.
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Imarreteet23 wrote:First of all, I am gonna sound like a really big loser right now, so get ready.

Look around, at everything in the world, everything that is beautiful or has meaning to you. The clouds, the sky, the trees, everything. Things you take for granted, things that you haven't thought of in a long time. Now think how lucky you are to have these things, because you are very fortunate for everything, everything that you have. Don't focus on the bad, just the good. Think of everyone that you know that cares about you. Be thankful about them, about Everything that you have. Try to be happy for those little everyday beauties that you see, because the world is full of them, for people who try to see them.

I don't know if that helps at all, but it helped me before, and I hope it does the same for you. And trust me, it's not pathetic, everyone goes through this.

I'm trying to be positive. It's just that there's no-one who cares about me, I can't even open up to my family, I have no friends, and I don't know what I wan't to do in life. By God, I'm trying to stay positive or at least neutral, but I can't even see a reason why I should be. There's nothing in my life that holds value to me anymore.
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik on Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 pm

You've got us, twisted and strange though we may be.

Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Tue May 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Indeed Wade, it sounds a bit odd but some of us here actually do care. Otherwise we wouldn't be trying to help you now would we?

Maybe I shouldn't be trying to help people with crippling depression, it might become a case of the blind leading the blind.
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 on Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 pm

You have to open up to someone, whether that be your parents, a sibling, or the random hobo on the street. If you keep heavy emotions like this inside you, it will just keep getting worse. It's easy to say it to anyone online, because you don't know anyone here, and saying that you feel lost in life will hold no consequence over the internet. But if you tell someone, anyone, about what you feel like in real life, then that can help you, and not only that, but you will feel better. It's to hard to go through anything like this alone. Of course, you have us, because we all most certainly care about you, but you need somthing more than just screen names right now.

Stay nerdy, my friends.
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Tolvo wrote:Indeed Wade, it sounds a bit odd but some of us here actually do care. Otherwise we wouldn't be trying to help you now would we?

Maybe I shouldn't be trying to help people with crippling depression, it might become a case of the blind leading the blind.

I don't think I'm depressed. I just feel empty. Unless that's what depression is?
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Imarreteet23 wrote:You have to open up to someone, whether that be your parents, a sibling, or the random hobo on the street. If you keep heavy emotions like this inside you, it will just keep getting worse. It's easy to say it to anyone online, because you don't know anyone here, and saying that you feel lost in life will hold no consequence over the internet. But if you tell someone, anyone, about what you feel like in real life, then that can help you, and not only that, but you will feel better. It's to hard to go through anything like this alone. Of course, you have us, because we all most certainly care about you, but you need somthing more than just screen names right now.

That's the problem. I don't know anyone who I can personally talk to. I can't talk to my family, I can't talk to the school and I have no friends who could be understanding enough, or who could care enough.
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Tue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

That's how I've felt for close to twelve years no Wade, and by the doctors they classified me clinically depressed back then, and still to this day. I'm not a doctor, but I'd assume you are facing a form of depression.
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Tue May 01, 2012 7:29 pm

You can always talk to your school counsellor if you have one. Also Im sure someone here would be willing to listen.

Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 7:33 pm

DoughGuy wrote:You can always talk to your school counsellor if you have one. Also Im sure someone here would be willing to listen.

My school counsellor is useless. I already spoke to him when I was being bullied a while back, and he did nothing to help.

Tolvo, you really think its depression?
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos on Tue May 01, 2012 7:37 pm

Don't worry dude - we have all been through this stage at least once in our lives - I know there has been a few times where I have felt completely alone in the world - still to this day I generally only get on with people I meet over the internet but unfortunately conversations end up stagnating etc when you can't meet someone and do things with them... Im not afraid to admit it but Natalia pretty much saved my life - I was pretty much on the brink of suicide - luckily I still had the mental strength to stop myself - I met Natalia when I was - what was it... 14/15 somewhere around that time period - she has turned my life around I kinda feel like there is something to live for and obviously now we are engaged it has given me even more ambition and drive to do well in life etc... Wade - you need to try and find someone or make someone who is close to you - I am socially inept truthfully - I think I am going to say it - but I just... don't anyway also Wade have you tried councilling - it didnt help for me it just gave me more anxiety but it works for some people

We will help you through this bro

<3 Jason

For one slick avatar visit this thread
    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t8933-picture-request-thread
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Tue May 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah, as some have said consulting a counsellor might be a good idea.
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 pm

I have tried counselling, and it didn't work out well. My counsellor was clearly only there for the pay check and I found it impossible to talk to him about the bullying that I had been going through. Plus, there's the classic social stigma of "Hey, that kid needs counselling. What a loser." I've already had it rough lately since I broke down crying in Religion class while we watched a video concerning a paralytic who legally couldn't take his own life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:25 am