Thats not very nice

Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Re: Thats not very nice

Post by Tolvo on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:57 am

Gravlord? I do not know anything about the Gravelords. Please sir, whom which I've never met before, can you tell me about the benefits of joining this covenant? What are the pros, and are there any cons? As a simple average Dark Souls player I often find myself wondering about what is a great PvP covenant, would you recommend this to me?
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:13 am

Tolvo wrote:Gravlord? I do not know anything about the Gravelords. Please sir, whom which I've never met before, can you tell me about the benefits of joining this covenant? What are the pros, and are there any cons? As a simple average Dark Souls player I often find myself wondering about what is a great PvP covenant, would you recommend this to me?

lol! Haha I see what you did there!

Well let me tell you this, When you Gravelord you are providing the ultimate Dark Souls experience to unsuspecting souls. By facing the likes of :

And This!!!

You will also recieve many visitors who will want to fight you. Some of them will deserve the above and some are just victims of fortune hehe.

ahh Im tired worked too long today..... bounce

SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:38 am

I'd just love to put my summon sign down, but I never have. What stops me is I'm afraid of letting the host down by being killed before I've managed to strike a blow (the shame, the shame) and after reading the above I'm even more reluctant to. Who needs some punk bad mouthing you when all you wanted to do was help and, as for being BC'd out, that sucks.
    Invading4fun

Post by Invading4fun on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 am

Hey anyone heard about these 8 to 12 years old kids, sometimes older (usually max 15) ? You have probably met them before in cod games crying and screaming. Its the same ones that invades in burg and ganks at duel spots...
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 am

^Id say the age is 10-late 20's, but age discrimination is hardly acurate, ive seen 20 year olds that freak if they die in BF3, and some kids that are actually rather decent.

Individual over age.

sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:39 pm

the best hosts i've met as a phantom are the insane people doing S&O at lvl 10 in ng+ or++ and some how im get lucky and summoned by them, sure it takes multiple attempts but their alway's nice and welll... its just fun!

low level co-op in high level areas, while the traffic might be low, the quality is usually much better.big grin

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 pm

I've been getting BC out of boss fights at the end as well. REALLY annoying

SL41 Pyro/Dex Sephiroth cosplay
    SL120 Fth/Int Pure Caster
    SL120 Fth DW
    SL120 Int DW
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:09 am

BartholomewWenceslas wrote:This can also kind of work in reverse. I had one time where I summoned a phantom to help me beat the Iron Golem and he just stood outside the fog wall while I had to solo the boss. Basically, he got 20k souls for doing nothing... True I could have BCed him out, but I was kind of busy fighting...

I ran into a few of these guys todays. Summoned them to help and rather then help they just sat behind the fog gate doing nothing at all. The first guy got a reward, the next few I just got rid of after seeing they weren't going to actually help out with the fight.

White Mamba
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by White Mamba on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:01 am

I can understad sending phantoms home if you wanted Ornsteins soul or Seaths tail....I have done it for both of them then died deliberately. Both times though I summoned the same person and they got the idea and killed the right one/helped cut off the tail. There have been other times when I sent home phantoms who had really high level gear and just run ahead killing everything in 1 shot.

At the end of a boss fight that you end up finishing solo is a dog act though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:37 am