Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Did you hear Resi 4 is coming to PSN... Oh really.. WAIT WHAT?

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Did you hear Resi 4 is coming to PSN... Oh really.. WAIT WHAT? Empty Did you hear Resi 4 is coming to PSN... Oh really.. WAIT WHAT?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Yeah it really is! It on the PS3 fully remastered apparently. A very nice addition to my collection of games.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Did you hear Resi 4 is coming to PSN... Oh really.. WAIT WHAT? Empty Re: Did you hear Resi 4 is coming to PSN... Oh really.. WAIT WHAT?

Post by berkut Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Glad to see it happy, not a fan myself (I hate scary stuff >.<) but I know that a lot of people will probably enjoy it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Did you hear Resi 4 is coming to PSN... Oh really.. WAIT WHAT? Empty Re: Did you hear Resi 4 is coming to PSN... Oh really.. WAIT WHAT?

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:40 am

It would have been better to release a disk for it. It'll take me hours to download.
    Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Kyubi-Nick Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:25 am

They did release a disk for it, and for Code Veronica X. But only in Japan, atleast to my knowledge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:52 am