You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . .

Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Re: You know when you're on a forum too much when . . . .

Post by Mr. Tart on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:22 am

When you have your laptop in bed while reading posts until you fall asleep, then once you wake up, you do the same thing.

densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:49 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:When you get sad that you missed out on a dining discussion in Off-Topic.
    This. I would've loved to discuss curry sad

1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:37 am

Imarreteet23 wrote:Just here because, apparently, I was monitoring this topic on my email, so when that newfangled newcomer necroed it, I was notified, and thought it would be fun to drop in. happy

You're on the forum too much when you tell the forum to send you emails. lol!

Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:39 am

WandererReece wrote:
    Imarreteet23 wrote:Just here because, apparently, I was monitoring this topic on my email, so when that newfangled newcomer necroed it, I was notified, and thought it would be fun to drop in. happy

You're on the forum too much when you tell the forum to send you emails. lol!
    Actually this forum has always sent me notifications to anything I respond to: so I get at least 200 emails a day.
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:42 am

You can turn it off you know, every forum allows you to turn subscription emails off silly

1) It's not about you.
    2) If you try to make it about you, you'll sound ridiculous.

Steve Jobs:
    Almost everything--all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure--these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:45 am

^ I never get emailed. Although once I got a couple emails and I thought, "WTF? Why is this forum spaming me!?" Then I relized it was because of the two topics I put in my topics being watched list. I put them there so I could easily find them, but removed them when I figured out that was what the list is for.

Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:43 am

Im glad you could make it.
    silly

Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:59 am