Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Rynoa
Forum Pirate
KomradDakka
Maneater_Mildred
ViralEnsign_
befowler
PlasticandRage
Serious_Much
RaSoul
vixder/pennywise
14 posters

Open World Games with Zombies

vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Open World Games with Zombies - Page 3 Empty Re: Open World Games with Zombies

Post by vixder/pennywise Tue May 08, 2012 3:55 pm

Why the hell does Salazar call Leon "Scott Kennedy"?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Because his name is Leon S Kennedy.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 08, 2012 4:41 pm

It's because they used to date. It's a pillow talk thing. That's also why Salazar is so bitter, and where that big crab leg came from.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Tue May 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Man, I laughed so hard when Leon threw the knife into his hand. Also those two have some serious obsession with taunting each other. The whole "ruining the moment-the audience gets bored-show me a better script"-conversation was prizeless. I bet they have some history they don´t care to mention.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Yeah, Leon gave him zombie crabs.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Tue May 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Dude, you can suplex Zombies! This is now officaly the best game ever.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 09, 2012 4:01 am

I find that I like the simple Red9 for my zombie slaying gun. Its too powerful and accuratr for its own good.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Wed May 09, 2012 10:00 am

When it comes to guns, I´m conservative. I preferr the pump-action-shotgun, non of that semi-automatic shenanigans for me. Hail to the king, baby.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 09, 2012 4:27 pm

vixder/pennywise wrote:When it comes to guns, I´m conservative. I preferr the pump-action-shotgun, non of that semi-automatic shenanigans for me. Hail to the king, baby.

But lets be honesr late game thenTMP takes the cake as the best gun. 250 Rounds a clip, 1.1 damage= normal pistol bullet, reload of less that 2.0 seconds, oh did i mention 250 rounds.

Also a tip. Never reload before upgrading a weapons ammo capacity. You get free bullets this way.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Wed May 09, 2012 4:56 pm

I found that out pretty late.
    And of course you´re right. That TMP is pretty useful. But the shotgun is just a classic Zombie-Slayer and very satisfying to use. Also when a mob closes in on you, it often is the only way to get out alive.
    I ment that I chose the pump-action over the semi-auto for aestethic reasons, not to mention all the money I spend on upgrades. The same reason I still use the punisher. It´s just so hard to part with those things.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed May 09, 2012 5:34 pm

I never got into the TMP. It starts out so weak and just burns up ammo and the addition of the 4 block stock, I just didn't feel like the pros outweighed the cons. Maybe I'll try it for my next run.
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Thu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Ok, I beat it. One hell of a ride. Thanks for advertising this game.
    But why is it, that in Japanese games the boss before the last boss is always a pain and the Endboss is a pice of cake? I needed 5 tries for Kauser, but beat Saddler on the first, no problem.
    jerryinfamous763

Post by jerryinfamous763 Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:48 am

Codename: Dead Matter on desura.com it like steam there game are on beta still.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:07 am

vixder/pennywise wrote:I am looking for an Open-World game, which deals with the Zombie-Apocalypse (and not just has Zombies in it like Dark Souls or Fallout 3).
    So far I can think of four games: Dead Island, Dead Rising 2, Yakuza: Dead Souls and Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare.
    Here is a quick run down on what I want:

Atmosphere: Scary. The best thing would be a recreation of the first 15 minutes of the "Dawn of the Dead"-remake.
    Grafiks: I don´t consider this the most important point, but it should create a realistic world. Bugs and glitches tend to kill that.
    Sound: Very important. Scary soundeffects, realistic gun sounds, spooky music and so on and so on. Bad Voice acting I can live with because
    Story: the genre is based on B-movies. I am not looking for an interesting story or belivable characters. But neither should get in the way of the atmosphere.
    Gameplay: Well, an RPG would be nice, but is not necersary.

Does any of the before mentioned games come close or did I miss a game?
    Thanks for your help.

Well I've played and beaten all of the games you mentioned except Yakuza: Dead Souls and trust me none of the ones I played had the atmosphere that your looking for. I would suggest Dead space but if your not a fan of futuristic zombies then I would suggest the Red Dead DLC but its short and not filling.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:26 am

Dead space is just awinspiring dark and creepy good weapon system and with the new game having co-op Resident Evil doesnt have nothing on my space zombies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 pm