Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Reaperfan
Argetlam350
Yarxov
ARSP
BartholomewWenceslas
Maneater_Mildred
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Sebastrd
Buggy Virus
callipygias
PlasticandRage
Imarreteet23
Rockstar2112
Artorias
Yukon
berkut
21 posters

What is the furthest you have made it in Dark Souls?

berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What is the furthest you have made it in Dark Souls? Empty What is the furthest you have made it in Dark Souls?

Post by berkut Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

We have a lot of regulars (and non-regulars) who post here. I was curious as to how far each of you has progressed in the game.

The furthest I have ever made it is to two of the four lord soul bosses being defeated in ng. I have yet to beat Seath (though I have sunbro'd him) and I am close to killing all of the dragons in the Lost Izalith.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What is the furthest you have made it in Dark Souls? Empty Re: What is the furthest you have made it in Dark Souls?

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:20 pm

I guess NG+++ Sens fortress? Is that what you are meaning to ask or is this solely for people who have not faced gwyn yet.

I most commonly stop making new builds around the time I place the lord vessel. I just have this fear of going to lost izalith. so I always seem to stop there.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What is the furthest you have made it in Dark Souls? Empty Re: What is the furthest you have made it in Dark Souls?

Post by Artorias Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 pm

NG+29
    Most people on this forum finished the games several times with multiple characters.
    Rockstar2112
    Rockstar2112
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Rockstar2112 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Err the furthest I'm in is Gwyn on NG++. I'm trying not to just cheese my way through him with parrying. But it's so damn tempting, and he hits so damn hard, even when I have flame stoneplate ring equipped, full black iron armour +5 and Iron Flesh :/
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Yup, I meant including ng+ (to infinity) this thread is not exclusive to people who have not finished ng. I also recognize that most people have finished the game multiple times, I expect this thread to mostly be filled with people who have beaten the game happy
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 pm

NG+ New Londo. Hate that place.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:32 pm

I have a tendency to stop at NG+. I guess I get bored with my builds once I've completed the game with them. I have 6 different characters that are all in the burg at NG+ and am currently working on a 7th.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:44 pm

I have to be well over NG+50 by now with my main guy. I judge by how many rings of FAP I have. Right now I have 38 and I've probably used up... somewhere around 20 I'd guesstimate. My current playthrough I'm using a claw for the first time (I'm using it where possible anyway), and I'm gonna try to do the next one with a whip for the first time. I can't seem to get tired of this game.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

Most of the way through NG+

I can't normally bring myself to keep on going through NG+, so I create a new build and play NG again.
    Sebastrd
    Sebastrd
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sebastrd Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:56 pm

I just abandoned my first guy right after Nito. It's not that I fear the Kiln or Gwyn, I just don't feel like prepping for NG+.

So I started a second, more focused character, and abandoned her today when I realized I'd missed the first Kirk because I was rushing.

I'm on my third character now, just killed Havel's Knight for his ring, and heading into the Parish again.

The nice thing about going through the game at least once is that I know what weapons I want to meet the stats for and, more importantly, which ones I don't. I also use jolly co-op to farm souls for my purchases instead of the forest NPCs. It's slower, but way more fun.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

NG+++ with my 120 pvp build due to several mistakes that prevented me from hosting in btown. (i'm 1-2 shotted like 60% of the time)
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 pm

One of my favorite aspects of a true rpg is the fact that I get to choose what type of character to play. Having said that, I have a tendancy to reach the final boss on games, then proceed to make a new toon. Atm I am currently on my third character and trying to keep his level low just for s. And giggles.

Edit: so to answer your question, ng on 3 toons.

Last edited by ZeppelinMetal on Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Ng+++++++ on 1 toon.
    Ng++ on 3 toons.
    Ng+ on 3 toons.
    Havnt finished ng on the other 3... And never will.
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:04 am

Farthest I've ever made it is NG+ to around Capra. I'm what some would consider an "altoholic" as I currently have somewhere around 15 characters and I make about one every few days now. I just really like starting fresh and then upgrading my equipment.
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 am

NG++ till about after getting the Lord Vessel
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:14 am

NG++ New Londo, but I made a few PvP classes and haven't touched my "Questing" character in awhile.
    Argetlam350
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:22 am

Maybe around NG+15 with my main character near Seath's Library. This game is just so addicting.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:46 am

NG++++ New Londo with my pure spellcaster Int build. Everything but the Four Kings has been defeated on that file, but darnit if they don't have too much gosh-darn health at that point, not to mention fighting them at a range aggros multiple kings at once as opposed to melee pretty much keeping it 1v1 most of the time :|
    Sulfur
    Sulfur
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sulfur Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:33 am

I'm currently in NG+++ and i only have 3 bosses left, Sif, 4 Kings and Gwyn, the only reason i havent progressed further is because I'm waiting on my buddy to catch up to me.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:38 am

NG+ with one toon. Just beat the Bed of Chaos but keep getting hammered by the Giant Skellies, so have started a new game and I am about to have a go at the Iron Golem in Sens. This time around I want to join the Darkwraiths which I missed the first time because I gave the Lord Vessel to Frampt. I've decided to go for a Faith/Dex build and see how I get on. I'm also giving the Elite Knight Armour Set a whirl, as I ignored it the last time. So far it's holding up pretty well. I also found the Lightning Spear in Sens which is awesome and I'm definitely going after the Lifehunt Scythe again.

Last edited by SlakeMoth on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:18 pm

NG++++. Got the Lordvessel and killed the Four Kings.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:04 pm

I've got a couple chars with the Kiln open in NG+, but I'm just pvping now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:08 am