Introduce Yourself!

Vithcommalobsel

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Post by Vithcommalobsel on Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Hmm...
    Well, I like to play video games and Dark Souls is one of my favorites currently. It's atmosphere, interesting and often depressing lore, and memorable characters are some of the best things to be put into a game ever. I can never bring myself to kill my good buddy Laurentius.
    I am currently working on Youtube videos of pvp and/or funny things i've encountered, but I'm not very good at pvp so they mostly just come out as funny things anyway.

Dragon Hat

Post by Dragon Hat on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:29 pm

I should probably introduce myself. I've been playing Demon's Souls since the day it was released, then got Dark Souls on the day it was released. I play on the PS3, I have 5 main characters that I use ranging in level from 17-360. My level 145 character is my favorite and is on NG++. I got the Platinum Trophy in Dark Souls and plan on getting it in Demon's Souls next. My PSN is Nature777.
    Gravelord2012

Post by Gravelord2012 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:49 am

Hey, I'm new to the site. Call me Gravelord, or anything you want to really. I've been playing Dark Souls for about 9 months.. practically straight. lol. I am absolutely in love with all aspects of the game and decided I want to try and make my share of ruckus about this game online and thought that joining this wiki would be a good first step.
    I wish to let everyone know just how dedicated Souls fans are particularly so that Dark Souls 2 will be more likely aimed at their amazing fanbase that is in love with this wonderful work of art.

EDIT: I should note, I play on Xbox. Gamertag: Dr holwad.
    I am also considering buying a PS3 purely for the fact of playing and owning Demon's Souls.

Last edited by Gravelord2012 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot.)
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart on Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:52 am

Glad to have you all here! Welcome to the forums.

Rumeye

Post by Rumeye on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 am

Greetings everyone! I’m Rumeye, not much to tell about me self, I’m addicted to the Souls games and have invested an insane amount of hours on various accounts and different characters. I quit playing DS about 7 months ago but i got back playing it 2 moths ago and i haven’t stopped since, i also like MGS and FF and TLOZ games. But needless to say Demon’s & Dark souls are my favorite games this gen
    Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Virulas; Brony, RPG player, nice guy

Post by Virulas on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:20 am

Hi there all! My name is Virulas (PSN: SmithZombie) and I am an avid fan of dark souls. I have been playing it since shortly after christmas; but sadly have had to completely restart due to circumstances beyond my control. I am in the process of right now creating a back story for my character as I have grown quite attached to him and (as with most RPG related characters that i grow attached to) want to get to know him better.

A little about me; I am a brony, first and for most i want to get that out of the way. I enjoy my little pony (my favorite pony being Pinkie Pie) and have watched the show with my fiancee. I play a lot of RPG and FPS games (My top 3 games are Dust 514, Dark Souls, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2) and am generally quite good at them. I enjoy having fun with people, friend or not. I do have a bit of a temper, but the fiancee is my better half by far and keeps me calm and in-control.

Its nice to meet you all and i cant wait to see you online! PEACE!!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:06 am

Welcome, all!

^And boy, you're new. Just this Christmas you've started playing? It's amazing to see that this game is still attracting new players.

DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate on Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:22 am

Welcome friends! let me sing you the song of my people!

Leader Of Those Of Cursed Blood.
    Insanity member.

Come and join your brothers and sisters to regain the life you once knew. http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t21309-those-of-cursed-blood-revived-and-looking-for-members
    Dragon Hat

Post by Dragon Hat on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:35 am

I just introduced 3 new people to the series. It's by word of mouth that games like this spread like wildfire. They're too hard for the frat-boy gamers sitting on CoD all day. I play CoD, but this is where real gaming takes place.
    nickyenarbia

Post by nickyenarbia on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:42 am

Gamertag: "NicktheSun"
    Nick in real life
    Love to make new friends/enemies in DarkSouls
    ive only played for about 30 hrs or so the game is fantastic!!!
    GMT+8
    I use a PC
    Wolfsbane

Post by Wolfsbane on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:46 pm

Hi I'm Cory, I'm 36M and I live in Ontario Canada. I go by the handle Wolfsbane (Wolf gets used often or rarely Bane) The name come from a character I made in Vampire: The Masquerade, a pen and paper RPG. I'm a gamer/geek full time but I'm a courier in real life. I like video/board games. I still play D&D (will never play 4th again) and many other P&P games out there. Just started playing Dark Souls, or rather returning to it hardcore after having too many (borrowed) games on my plate at once. Once many good rental stores folded I turned to online game rentals which has helped me play a lot of the games I've wanted to without buying them. If I like them I buy them.
    Musically I'm just going to say I like it all. however my least favorite is probably rap/hip hop though I have found even a few songs or bands in these genres I don't hate. I used to have a favorite band, but now it's more like a favorite music. I love Metal/Rock/Prog. Like I said though I have range. I like Everything from Alvin and the chipmunks to Cradle of Filth.
    My favorite movies are and always will be Star Wars, the older ones more then the newer.
    I'm looking forward to Disney's storytelling magic to hopefully improve SW with episode VII and fearing them at the reigns at the same time.
    If you can't tell I do also like to read Sci-fi/Fantasy Mostly the D&D books and Star Wars, Robotech, lots of zombie novels, World War Z, Resident Evil etc. Just finishing the latest Drizzt novel which will hopefully fix forgotten realms.
    Now I'm just rambling happy Anyway my medium of choice is the PS3 you can find Wolfsbane28 there for many different games, NHL, Rockband, Dark Souls, Fat Princess and Borderlands 2
    cya online

Currently level 29 don't want to go past 30 just yet as I'm still exploring. In the Forest covenant maybe until Sif is dead looking to get back to either full on white (I love co-op) or becoming a sunbro but will be trying everything once happy
    Incidentally thanks for the D&D alignment references it helps choosing for future characters and RP
    ummmm I'm done ttyl happy

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:47 pm

Virulas wrote:Hi there all! My name is Virulas (PSN: SmithZombie) and I am an avid fan of dark souls. I have been playing it since shortly after christmas; but sadly have had to completely restart due to circumstances beyond my control. I am in the process of right now creating a back story for my character as I have grown quite attached to him and (as with most RPG related characters that i grow attached to) want to get to know him better.

A little about me; I am a brony, first and for most i want to get that out of the way. I enjoy my little pony (my favorite pony being Pinkie Pie) and have watched the show with my fiancee. I play a lot of RPG and FPS games (My top 3 games are Dust 514, Dark Souls, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2) and am generally quite good at them. I enjoy having fun with people, friend or not. I do have a bit of a temper, but the fiancee is my better half by far and keeps me calm and in-control.

Its nice to meet you all and i cant wait to see you online! PEACE!!
    It's good to have another Brony here. Welcome! There is a thread for people like us, I'll link it to you, maybe you can become a regular visitor.

http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19432-brony-thread

nopseudoidea

Post by nopseudoidea on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:27 am

Hi everyone !
    I'm nopseudoidea (remy11284 PSN), live in France and I play Dark Souls since January (actually, I started it a year ago but abandoned "because it was too hard" after countless deaths on Capra). I sometimes do some PVP as a darkmoon (since most of my builds are SL140+), and I'm currently working on a grant build.

I play other games too, mostly platformers, RPGs and shmups (from Irem to Cave). My last love story before Dark Souls was Dragon's Dogma, which I still consider as one of my favorite games ever (if not my favorite ever !). I also listen to a lot of music, I started a rateyourmusic profile (nopseudoidea too) and I'm filling it slowly.

Hope to see you all online !
    xcel

Post by xcel on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi all. I'm Roob and my PSN is Xcel_219.

Casual
    Casual

Post by Ezlare on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:53 am

Hey everyone, I'm Errick, or Ezlare, you can call me either one. First off, I enjoy videos games (obviously), Anime, comic books, and metal. I live in Washington, DC, and I am 15 years old. I played and beaten Dark Souls from start to finish from December to the beginning of March, and I still play it up to date. I usually switch from Sunbro to Darkmoon covenants back and forth, but I suck at PVP (Backstab bait).

My gamertag is Errick Akazawa, shoot me a friend request if you want to do some PVP, or co-op, or something.

Ishutani

Post by Ishutani on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 am

nickyenarbia wrote:Gamertag: "NicktheSun"
    Nick in real life
    Love to make new friends/enemies in DarkSouls
    ive only played for about 30 hrs or so the game is fantastic!!!
    GMT+8
    I use a PC

so glad to find another PC player x3

i've only bought the game recently as well

My ign is Izarin, only about 60 hours in, add me if anyone wants to coop sometime ^^

DarkFlame

Post by DarkFlame on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:52 pm

hey all! long time reader, finally decided to join in and start posting, play on 360, been paying since launch (UK) so yeah, hi!
    ladycakes31

Post by ladycakes31 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm Rachel, ladycakes31 on here and the xbox. I just finished my first run on Dark Souls, starting NG+ tonight. I've been playing action/RPG games since I got the SNES in '91 or '92. Super Metroid and the Secret of Mana were my first favorites. I got a ps2 just to play the Final Fantasy games. Then I was handed a 360 and bought a used copy of Fable. I've avoided gaming because it will take over my life.... Then I got Dark Souls. Oops. At least I'm saving money by being a lazy pile in my house. Anyway, I absolutely love the game, I got into pvp a little late because of some traumatizing invasions at SL10. On NG+ I plan on being a lot more heavily involved and getting better with the invasion anxiety.
    Nevonak

Hey There!!

Post by Nevonak on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:31 am

Hey there! I´m Nevonak (Rl name is Kasper),

I've been a Dark Souls Addict for about a year or two now and I thought it was about time to join a forum.

I live in The Netherlands, I'm 20 years old and I'm in my third year of my study in 3d animation.

I love to sing and play the guitar also I like Jazz.... ALOT! and ofcourse I'm quite the gamer big grin
    ...I'm not good at it... I just like doing it silly

I really like Forest Hunting and I'm planning on making a Darkwraith and DarkMoon character.

Cheers!

Nevonak.

PS: I'm on xbox and most of the time like helping people with the level or the boss, if you need help just add me:
    Nevonak
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:37 am

Good to see some more players joining up. Welcome to the forums! cheers

Here's your complimentary pint. :Beer:

Owner of The HnK Leveling & Soul Service. Smith of Lord of Ash, The Invader Trader. Velka's Blade of the Exiled of Ariamis. Far East Trainers initiate.

I got 99 problems but a witch ain't one.
    lightning_count-

Post by lightning_count- on Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 pm

IGNs: Lightning_Count- (PS3), ErruCee (PC)
    Long time DS/DkS player.
    Mostly looking to PvP/spar with others, hit me up on either one if you're willing. I don't have DLC on the PS3, though.

Post by Nevonak on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:50 am

It's great to see there's so much activity still on dark souls and in the community happy

I hope I get te fight all of you at least once in PvP!

-Nevonak

I AM NEVONAK... YEAH!!.. Yeah!... yeah..

Virulas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Virulas on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:28 am

welcome to everyone! Glad to see more people joining up

Ambrose Redmoon wrote: Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.

PSN Username: SmithZombie
    Leader of Antiqua Potentia - Temporarily Disbanded
    Member of "The Insane"
    "I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

Spoiler:
    My Build - SL100 - Stone Guardian
    Faith Co-Op build - SL120 - Holy Warrior
    PvP build - SL120 - Forest Troll
    Insane Build - SL 120 - The Insane Event Build
    ADirtySlate
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ADirtySlate on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:28 pm

Hello there! My name is ADirtySlate, my gamertag is Eveumn, and my RL name is Sean. I chose my forum name as the antithesis to "starting off with a clean slate."

I got into Dark Souls at the beginning of last September, and its grown into my favorite game I've ever played.

I decided to join the forums because I wanted to meet more of the Souls series community and have some discussion about it. I am also thinking of starting up two YT channels, one being dedicated to Dark Souls and the other being general Let's Plays.

Wishing well to you all.

Last edited by ADirtySlate on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:31 pm

I never knew your name, Eve. happy

Anyway, I give you a proper welcome, and I hope to see those channels come up soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:31 am