Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

What do I do with 10 attunement slots?

mugenis4real
    mugenis4real
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What do I do with 10 attunement slots? Empty What do I do with 10 attunement slots?

Post by mugenis4real Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:59 am

I'm currently working on a "Glass Cannon" build and in an extreme genius move I kept dumped all my souls into Attunement. So now I basically have this:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=148924903

If there are any out there who haven't gone hollow I definitely need some help salvaging this thing as I have never actually made a "Glass Cannon" build before and I don't know where to put the rest of my points since I'm capping at 120 for PvP. I just found out that Dex speeds up casting time so now I'm extra lost sad

As for the title, what should I put in those 10 slots? I know the Crystal spells are a given but how many multiples of them should I run?
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

What do I do with 10 attunement slots? Empty Re: What do I do with 10 attunement slots?

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:06 am

Normally a glass cannon would place intelligence around 50, and dexterity anywhere from 25 to 45, for casting bonuses. Endurance would also be raised to a decent level (Can range from 30 to 50) and attunement to, in my opinion, about 21, for enough slots.

To salvage this build, boost your intelligence by 30 or 40 for max damage, get your dexterity up so you can use a decent weapon and have better cast times, anywhere from 20 to 45 should do you. Get vitality to 20 maybe just so you can take a couple of hits, instead of one. Pump any stats you have left into endurance to make you more versatile in combat, or vitality if you feel you would get hit too often. Or of course you could scratch havong high endurance and max out dex, int, and att.

For the ten slots get a couple of buffs (Crystal magic weapon and Great magic shield), one or two miscellaneous spells (Chameleon, invisible weapon etc) and then fill the rest with crystal magic spells, as many as you can. Crystal soul spear, white dragons breath, and homing crystal soulmass can all do massive damage if used correctly.

That's all I really know about glass cannons, hope it helps.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

What do I do with 10 attunement slots? Empty Re: What do I do with 10 attunement slots?

Post by callipygias Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:02 pm

mugenis4real wrote:the Crystal spells are a given but how many multiples of them should I run?
    I have 3 of each with my higher level mages, but they're for Kings co-op, not pvp. If you have succes with those spells in pvp I'd still recommend 3 of each, though.

And I know some people swear dex speeds up spells, but after my first mage I leave all my girls with just enough dex to wield a rapier, no more, because I don't see any difference at all. At least not with the big spells. Maybe dex speeds up Great Soul Arrows or something, but who needs those?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm