Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Broadsword Upgrade Scaling Confirmation

Zetsabre

Broadsword Upgrade Scaling Confirmation Empty Broadsword Upgrade Scaling Confirmation

Post by Zetsabre Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:59 pm

I am currently doing an INT build and I want to make myself an enchanted weapon. I figured I'd keep my STR and DEX extremely low so I can reach 40 INT, VIT, and END sooner.

When going through all the weapons, I decided to use between a Longsword or the Broadsword. When looking at the Upgrade chart, I noticed that Enchanted +5 Broadsword only obtains a C scaling in INT.

Is this true? I looked elsewhere and I have seen Broadsword get an A scaling for INT at Enchanted +5.

I searched the forums but couldn't find a direct answer to my question.

Thanks.

EDIT: I put this in this section since I believe that it may be a Wiki error unless someone can confirm that it scales that way.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Broadsword Upgrade Scaling Confirmation Empty Re: Broadsword Upgrade Scaling Confirmation

Post by berkut Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi Zetsabre, welcome to the forums happy

The information regarding the int bonus for the broadsword was last updated before the patch last year. Therefore, it is possible that it is not true anymore. We will need someone to make one to find out.
    Zetsabre

Broadsword Upgrade Scaling Confirmation Empty Re: Broadsword Upgrade Scaling Confirmation

Post by Zetsabre Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:33 pm

I just upgraded my Broadsword to Enchanted and the INT scaling went to B. Since the Wiki says that Enchanted Broadsword +5 INT scaling is C, we can already assume that it's incorrect. I'm guessing the scaling path is equivelent to the Longsword.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:32 pm

hmm my current domnall build is using a broad sword... maybe i should redo it as an int build... it fits with the helm of the wise after all...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:09 pm