Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
LordRevan
Maneater_Mildred
Digitalyzed
ViralEnsign_
8 posters

One should never drink as much as I did ...

Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

One should never drink as much as I did ... - Page 2 Empty Re: One should never drink as much as I did ...

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:27 am

Tolvo wrote:Die, I'm very tired haha.

Imagine taking a shot everytime you drink, you would be trapped in an infinite loop of taking shots...

I'm going to play that game so much.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

One should never drink as much as I did ... - Page 2 Empty Re: One should never drink as much as I did ...

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:13 am

Digitalyzed wrote:
    Tolvo wrote:Die, I'm very tired haha.

Imagine taking a shot everytime you drink, you would be trapped in an infinite loop of taking shots...

I'm going to play that game so much.

I'm glad I got you onto it. I adapted it from the game Super Smash Bros Brawl, or as I like to call it Super Smashed Bros!
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:16 am

I just know this isn't going to end well for me though. I played COD drinking games with my mates with vodka, as you would drink when you die. I understandably got worse as I got more drunk until I'd taken to not moving because the screen moved for me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 am