Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:17 am

Gosh, I really want a ham and pastrami sandwich with extra cheese and spicy mustard. Only one piece of bread has mayo, and it's light.

If only someone had a debt to me. Then I would tell them to make me this, and I would then be happy because I was have my FREAKING SANDWICH!

Anyway, I think that's hilarious lol! I'm probably not going to say that to my future gf... I didn't even say it to my ex when we were dating. That's how nice I am.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 am

I'm pretty sure that when you invade you invade your sl and up as in including your sl.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Excellent, i will build up to sl79, read your comment some time ago about staying just under 80my so you can invade all the 80's. Smart.
    I am smart. You might as well call me Caveman. Though, I haven't found fossils of cave fishes yet... maybe someday... after I find my great grandfather's stolen treasure in the middle of a desert in a student correction facility.

Get the reference yet?
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 am

I ask my gf to, but i say please and seem sincere. Then when she goes to make it i scowl and point to the kitchen like i just ordered her...
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 am

SunlightCrusader wrote:I'm pretty sure that when you invade you invade your sl and up as in including your sl.
    Well, then, now he and I can invade 79 and up! lol!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:22 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:I ask my gf to, but i say please and seem sincere. Then when she goes to make it i scowl and point to the kitchen like i just ordered her...
    Sounds like the best way to "order" her to. Pretend to be nice by pretending to be angry after pretending to be nice.

Sammich-ception.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:25 am

I know the reference and cant get it off the tip of my tongue...(know everyone says that but i really do know this one),

Sunlightcrusader, not that the one sl will make a huge difference but still, every advantage is an advantage, is there a way we can be sure you can invade your own sl?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:I know the reference and cant get it off the tip of my tongue...(know everyone says that but i really do know this one),
    Holes *shakes head* I'm disappointed in you.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:28 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:I know the reference and cant get it off the tip of my tongue...(know everyone says that but i really do know this one),
    Holes *shakes head* I'm disappointed in you.

Crap! And so my debt increases .... big grin
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:36 am

Sunlightcrusader, not that the one sl will make a huge difference but still, every advantage is an advantage, is there a way we can be sure you can invade your own sl?

Hmm I don't know if there is anyway to test it and be sure. However I believe this is how it works as it makes more sense this way.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:43 am

You invade 10 +10% of your level down and up.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:46 am

Oh ok doughboy, was unaware you could invade below your sl....interesting. So is the forest hunter cov the onlt acception to this?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:48 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:Oh ok doughguy, was unaware you could invade below your sl....interesting. So is the forest hunter cov the onlt acception to this?
    1. Fixed that for you.
    2. DMs can invade down by around 1 level per sin you have. SO a person at SL 100 with 300 sin could beinvaded by a SL 400 DM.
    3. And FH ignore levels when they invade.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:52 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:I am on ps3, wont be able to meet with anyone until 06:00 friday. If either of you can help it doesnt much matter to me who , (my honor debt stands either way joebroski)

I work nights too. Why can't you manage a day time exchange?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 am

Sinners beware what you see under the rays of the Darkmoon shall haunt you forever.

Dough I disagree; I invaded somebody who was probably sl 20 or so multiple times (only killed them once as I felt bad) and I find it very unlikely that they had 100 sin as they didn't have griefing gear nor were they particularly good. However if you are correct then the DM's rep for invading down and basically griefing is groundless.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:58 am

Sorry dough guy, if i call you dough Man, would it make up for the boy comment??
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:00 am

Dont know what happened there Sun but on my 55 I invaded someone who wouldve been around SL 20 and they had lightning weps so I knew they were a griefer.
    @Rooster DoughGuy is fine as long as you dont make the mistake again The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 24 1447589260. Also never listen to Acidic.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:06 am

Federally wrote:
    ROOSTER330 wrote:I am on ps3, wont be able to meet with anyone until 06:00 friday. If either of you can help it doesnt much matter to me who , (my honor debt stands either way joebroski)

Well i can do days, just i work from 6pm until 6 am, work tomorrow night too. Could technically do it when i get home today after 6am, had a serious thing at work yesterday and have had about 6 hours of sleep in the last 48. So when i do go to sleep this mornin, i will most likely slepp until time to come back to work. Ill be up and available from 6am today until probably 8-9 latest. Then Friday anytime after 6am i can get up if need be
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:08 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    @Rooster DoughGuy is fine as long as you dont make the mistake again The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 24 1447589260. Also never listen to Acidic.

Lol, dually noted sir
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:11 am

ROOSTER330 wrote:
    Federally wrote:

Well i can do days, just i work from 6pm until 6 am, work tomorrow night too. Could technically do it when i get home today after 6am, had a serious thing at work yesterday and have had about 6 hours of sleep in the last 48. So when i do go to sleep this mornin, i will most likely slepp until time to come back to work. Ill be up and available from 6am today until probably 8-9 latest. Then Friday anytime after 6am i can get up if need be

Well add Psn federally if you see me on message me and we'll do it.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:18 am

@federally, will do as soon as i get home. Going to have a ds marathon friday night, going to need the orbs to practice happy. Only invaded maybe a handfull of times so far. Gotta get the reps in
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:21 am

DoughGuy wrote:Dont know what happened there Sun but on my 55 I invaded someone who wouldve been around SL 20 and they had lightning weps so I knew they were a griefer.

Yeah this guy had low level gear, weapons that had no element, and tried to use basic soul arrows with a sorcerer's catalyst on me. I got a few hundred souls off him. I really felt bad. If he was a griefer he was the worst griefer ever. Perhaps it was just a glitch or something.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:22 am

He may have BBed a toon over but not brought elementals and stuff.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:27 am

That is a possibility. Oh well no use worrying about it. If thats the case then why do people attack DMs for invading down? In order for somebody to really be outleveled they would have to have quite a bit of sin which you could really only get through regular pvp.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:31 am

Because it took Rynn a ton of time to figure out that sin allows you to invade down. Do you think the average player knows that? They just see someone much stronger than them invading and assume that all DMs are ******* who cant handle their own SL. Also people are blind to their own ****.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:03 am