Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Ankrow
billy_bayonet
Raikan007
Rynn
ViralEnsign_
Brokewilly
DoughGuy
Blade of The Sun
Carphil
Chaos Spectre
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
WyrmHero
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Rin
19 posters

Ash Dragon's Cabal (undergoing reconstruction)

Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ash Dragon's Cabal  (undergoing reconstruction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ash Dragon's Cabal (undergoing reconstruction)

Post by Rin Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Lol im pretty much a master with my dragon gs and claws, i made a lot of ways to use the slow speed in my advantage i found a was to punish people that try to punish my dragon gs power attack, so indead im one scary beast! winking
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Ash Dragon's Cabal  (undergoing reconstruction) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ash Dragon's Cabal (undergoing reconstruction)

Post by Spurgun Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:52 am

i love using the roar when they attack with slow weapons. they stagger and then i can hit them for high damage. i usually go with faster weapons when i am a full dragon but i once tried using the dragon great axe and i once i learned how to do it i completely destroyed my opponents
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 pm

dragon king cheers well its good for buffers i know u can use the power to get a free hit on your enemy, if i use it i bs n then use the power when they are standing up u can get a free hit oh n btw could u all post your current paths
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Rin wrote:dragon king cheers well its good for buffers i know u can use the power to get a free hit on your enemy, if i use it i bs n then use the power when they are standing up u can get a free hit oh n btw could u all post your current paths

you mean all my current dragonoids?
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 pm

im just telling good ways(well more om my ways ) of using this weapon
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:23 pm

no, i asked about when you told me to post all my current paths
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:29 pm

aha well if u like too if not then well maby your main
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:51 pm

my dragonoids are

http://tinyurl.com/6qq2m35 my first dragonoid.

http://tinyurl.com/7caypw3 my DKGA build.

http://tinyurl.com/7kfwq4z my sl 60 build for invading in the PW

i think i should do a dragonoid for the dragon GS but i think i would be identical to me dragon greataxe build except for the weapon.

EDIT currently working on a sorcerer dragonoid. these are going to be her stats http://tinyurl.com/7jy9wqs
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:01 pm

well thers no use posting my builds as they are all exacly the same eg vit/end/str based XD i love your sl 60 iv never fout of fiting 40vit n 35 end into an sl 60 :|
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Questoion about the Path of the Dragon. If im not part of the covenant but have a dragonscale on me can the summon sign from your orb appear in my world?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 pm

You don't need to be part of the covenant nor even have a dragon scale in your inventory to see a summon sign, but you cannot have any phantom in your world, invader or friendly.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Rin wrote:well thers no use posting my builds as they are all exacly the same eg vit/end/str based XD i love your sl 60 iv never fout of fiting 40vit n 35 end into an sl 60 :|

yeah. i didn’t really know what you meant when you said to post all my paths. yeah i didn’t know that a sl 60 could have almost the same health, AR, and stamina as a sl 120.

also would you have anything against me joining acidics cov?
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm

fine by me i cant stop u...
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:00 pm

This is slightly off topic since this is a Dragon covenant related sub-thread and I am not a Dragon but I have got to have my say.

I will say my apologies now to the Dragon covenant but two of your members are ganker kings. As a hunter I have no beef with the Dragon Covenant but I have put a hit out on two of your members due to their actions in the forest. Check the link to the vid below (the XBOX gamertags for the dishonorable curs are listed in the video description). I (and my friends and allies) are going to hunt them both down and kill them at every chance. Again, I have NO beef with the Dragons but this type of behavior cannot be tolerated. I am not trying to start a war - just looking for retribution.

https://youtu.be/XctLMA8T3A4

They will be hunted down killed and killed again and again.....

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:08 pm

the first thing that i thought of was that two of the members of this user cov were ganking. good thing that isn’t the case, but those two bring shame to all dragons. too bad that im not on xbox, otherwise i would help you in hunting those two.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Gankers are people without any honour and should be punish, they do not deserve to be part of such a honourable covenant, feel free to show'em justice

Edit: BrokeWilly let me explain some things before the dragons gets a bad reputation right? Short story, there is 90% chance this happened: those two guys BB glicthed 99 dragon scales, joined dragon Cov, got torso, then joined another covenant, the blue one joined darkmoon or forest hunter, the white one can still be part of dragon cov but he did not used the dragon sign, he used the white sign instead. They are using bows and dragon torso to do the bow backstab glitch and do ridiculous amounts of damage.

You can only duel a dragon if you don't have any other phantom in your world, invader or helper, meaning its impossible, in any way, for a dragon to be a ganker.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Carphil wrote:Gankers are people without any honour and should be punish, they do not deserve to be part of such a honourable covenant, feel free to show'em justice

Edit: BrokeWilly let me explain some things before the dragons gets a bad reputation right? Short story, there is 90% chance this happened: those two guys BB glicthed 99 dragon scales, joined dragon Cov, got torso, then joined another covenant, the blue one joined darkmoon or forest hunter, the white one can still be part of dragon cov but he did not used the dragon sign, he used the white sign instead. They are using bows and dragon torso to do the bow backstab glitch and do ridiculous amounts of damage.

You can only duel a dragon if you don't have any other phantom in your world, invader or helper, meaning its impossible, in any way, for a dragon to be a ganker.

@Carphil - I agree I didn't think those two dragonoids were active Dragon covenant members. I know the Dragons are more honorable than these two. With that said they are really giving the Dragons a bad rep. I have never had a problem with Dragons like this before - I guess I was venting my disdained for these two gankers who do not deserve to wear the skin of a mighty dragon.

Nuff respect due to the Dragon Cov Ash Dragon's Cabal  (undergoing reconstruction) - Page 2 945058907 - sorry to be such a distraction to the thread.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Ash Dragon's Cabal  (undergoing reconstruction) - Page 2 3149687655 Same for our forest friends
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:51 pm

i myself do not know the reason for a patch that would fix bb glitching and bow stabbing not being out i also hate when bb glitchers give you a stupid reason for the fact they cant kill someone with ther equipment a bit worser...i hate that bow stabbing is slowly growing and all whom wear the dragons skin but use it in the wrong way are my enemies...
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:51 pm

Hey Rin, i noticed I'm still ranked as a novice on for the clan. Were you still gonna have me as the Xbox leader?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am

rin you could (theoretically) stop me from joining his cov by simply telling me so. then i would have to chose between joining his cov or staying here, i would choose to stay here since the dragon cov is my fav cov (forest hunter comes second)
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:03 am

something i forgot to ask. are priscs dagger and the MLGS considered dragon weapons?
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:30 am

yeh all weapons upgraded with dragon scales are... and well if by acids cov u mean the light n dark thingy i dont see a problem unless he changes it into an anti dragon thingy
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:47 am

Dragon Weapons are as follows.

Dragon Tooth
    Dragon King's Greataxe
    Drake Sword
    Dragon Greatsword
    Moonlight Greatsword
    Priscilla's Dagger
    Dragon Bone Fist

I believe thats it
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:35 am

ty m8... and a possibility of another dragon weapon in the future dlc cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:20 am