Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Can someone explain fight club please

cdd1983
    cdd1983

Can someone explain fight club please Empty Can someone explain fight club please

Post by cdd1983 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm getting close in skill level and I'm gonna get into more online play soon I'm wondering how you guys coordinate the club bouts. I know someone hosts but then how do the other people fight each other. Red soapstone or what? Just curious has to how it all works.
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Can someone explain fight club please Empty Re: Can someone explain fight club please

Post by Gol Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Red soapstone, yes.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Can someone explain fight club please Empty Re: Can someone explain fight club please

Post by Yukon Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Check out the threads you are interested in, related to your console,

usually there is a set date, time, and place where people meet, the closest FC's on PSN I know about are this Saturday at 9PM EST and the one I host this Sunday at 4PM EST in Sens Fortress.

You can get a bit more info here:
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3559-psn-dks-fc-starting-gear-event
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t2767-russian-roulette-duels-april-15

basically you just need to have a red soap stone from painted world, you drop it near the arena that is specified by the host and they will summon you and pit you against another red phantom.

If you have any questions you can easily ask them to the person hosting the fights, and they should be able to help you further.

EDIT: where did the sticky for the regular FC go..

Last edited by Yukon on Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cdd1983
    cdd1983

Post by cdd1983 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:52 pm

So the host can summon in multiple red phantoms and those phantoms can fight each other?
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Yes they can summon two red phantoms and a third can invade.

I've only ever seen 1v1 though. SO I think you can only have the 3. But they can all hit eachother.
    cdd1983
    cdd1983

Post by cdd1983 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:58 pm

ok so it works like co-op where you van summon 2 phantoms to help but with the rss they can attack each other. Thats what I was wondering thanks everyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm