Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Yesuurd
Tolvo
kiwi_commander
7 posters

My new build - Dusk of Oolacile (Glass Cannon)

kiwi_commander
    kiwi_commander
    Addicted
    Addicted

My new build - Dusk of Oolacile (Glass Cannon) Empty My new build - Dusk of Oolacile (Glass Cannon)

Post by kiwi_commander Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:06 am

I just finished my last two builds and I will be posting them later this evening. The first one is Shiva of the East, the other is my forest defense build. So now that those are complete, I started working on my next build. This time I decided to rpg as Dusk and I am building her as a glass cannon.

Right now, I started with a Sorcerer and left all stats at base level and I am just increasing intelligence. Right now, I am at 34 INT and things are hilarious in the PVE realm. Moonlight butterfly has killed me three times with a single magic hit, died to Capra twice, Gargoyles almost had me if it wan't for the jolly cooperation.

I will not be using Moonlight Greatsword with this build because let's face it. Dusk is very frail and carrying a greatsword is just a bad idea. Instead, I gave her 14 STR and 14 DEX so I can use a Enchanted Uchi.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

My new build - Dusk of Oolacile (Glass Cannon) Empty Re: My new build - Dusk of Oolacile (Glass Cannon)

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 am

Tsk tsk, Oolacile is supposedly peaceful. As such, you are not allowed to attack anyone! You merely enter their world and hide. silly
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

My new build - Dusk of Oolacile (Glass Cannon) Empty Re: My new build - Dusk of Oolacile (Glass Cannon)

Post by Yesuurd Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:35 am

Sound's pretty interesting though, chameleon and huge damage hiding @ forest, pretty fun I imagine.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:48 am

Try a Ricard's rapier, she is a princess after all.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:37 am

Hidden Weapon silly On a DKGA, she will look like she's hitting them with her fists winking
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:47 pm

ive been tempted to make a rhea cosplay that has no weapons/shields. although i think people would think i was cheap if all i used was miracles. it would be a ***** to get 6 wog. but cmon a legit rhea cosplay with no weapons would be cool.

i actually ran into a dragon body who was pure caster, and i mean he cast every kind of spell. miracles,pyro,mage spells he had them all and what seemed like max att slots. it was a cool build although im sure the people he 1shots think its cheap i managed to kill him every time although it was a challenge, it was fun.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:48 pm

A legit Reah cosplay with a lot of WotG? I actually wouldn't mind fighting that. It's not like you have 77 Poise, 300+ Defense, and a stunlocking weapon with them. You have just the miracles, so I think it'd be a pretty cool fight.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:54 pm

^^^ exactly. i have had really fun fights with people who "spam" the more powerful spells but they didnt have a weapon so it really made it fair if not giving me an advantage.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:16 pm

When i parry on my glass cannon mage i CSS instead of riposte :L it does more dmg xD
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 pm

for the rhea cosplay be sure to attune one force to mix up with your wogs and confuse people, also don't be afraid to fist stab people off of cliffs! or you could use a caestus....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:57 am