Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Great PVP experience!

Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Great PVP experience! Empty Great PVP experience!

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Just had possibly my best PVP experience to date:

Just chilling in Anor Londo doing quite well against a pretty constant onslaught of Darkmoons when I was invaded by a darkmoon sorcerer and they have to be the most honorable person ive met in dark souls yet.

More to my enjoyment, we were perfectly matched!! We fought for a while unleashing all different spells and moves, she being a sorcerer and myself a dex build, but we couldnt get each other below half health (both chugging humanity).

Four times during our fight I was invaded by other Darkmoons and each time she stepped to the side, popped a humanity and waited for me to finish. Once I was done she'd step back, bow, and away we'd go!

I know this may be a boring "Yeh... and what?" story but when I started playing Dark Souls this was the norm, now it's getting rarer.

So, I bow to you, Darkmoon sorcerer, if you're reading this!

Last edited by Knight Alundil on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Great PVP experience! Empty Re: Great PVP experience!

Post by RANT Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 pm

youre not allowed to post names, even if it's to say they're awesome players and stuuf but it's always nice when you get a good fight after fighting people that no nothing but bs.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Yeah, Rant's right. Try to avoid it in the future.

Regarding the rest of your post. I love it when you hook up with randoms, have great fights, then start hooking up with them on purpose. I've gotten many PSN friends that way.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 pm

Ah oopsie! Edited it now!

And yeh, end up going through the whole of the catacombs and tomb of giants with a guy you pick up at first bonfire in catacombs big grin
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:19 am

reim0027 wrote:Yeah, Rant's right. Try to avoid it in the future.

Regarding the rest of your post. I love it when you hook up with randoms, have great fights, then start hooking up with them on purpose. I've gotten many PSN friends that way.
    I get a lot of friends from invading, but then we always have a very hard time connecting when they try to summon me afterwards... :/
    H3adShotty
    H3adShotty
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by H3adShotty Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 am

If said darkmoon sorcerer were an actual honorable player, she wouldn't have popped any humanity or healing miracles during the fight, at all, unless like you said later on when you were invaded by more darkmoons, her stepping to the side to let you finish, that, was honorable.

But all in all, i love fights like that, and i always try to make the best of those, or try to hint to my invader that is what i'm looking for.

First post by the way, nice place y'all got here. 8)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm