Zena Peddler Princes!

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Re: Zena Peddler Princes!

Post by skarekrow13 on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 am

Ok...I got sidetracked typing a joke into an Off Topic thread most of the night so no Easter Shenanigans tonight. Tomorrow I will make up for it. Hippity Hoppety Easter's on its way.....

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Alright, time to give this a go happy

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

No luck so far, I am sl70 and just keep failing at Anor Londo >.<

Okay, first one is gankers, I have seen them gank two people so far, should I dung pie, or should I change and try to destroy them?

When discussing things, always strive to be as friendly and understanding as possible. When offensive, argumentative, or vague dialogues are used, it often causes the other readers to receive negative emotions from the post, which can create a toxic thread. If we all strive to be friendly and understanding, then we can avoid hurting peoples feelings happy.
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Yes for being the only poster here for three posts (plus an edit) in a row!

Below are my attempts to participate in the Easter Event that ends today happy I used the catarina set, and invaded in Anor Londo.

1) Invade to a ganker world of dark Anor Londo. I see them killing a darkmoon a ways away. I flee to the rafters to hide while I decide what to do. After a bit, they come up for me (after ganking another darkwraith). They fire arrows at me for a while, then the false sunbro tries to come onto the rafters. Another darkwraith comes in, causing the sunbro to turn back. I am then disconnected, likely by the host disconnecting his game.

2) I invade Dark Anor Londo. I am attacked by a lone host who starts summoning phantoms and comes at me with a lightning rapier, I try to defend myself, but roll of the bridge.

3) I invade a lone host in Anor Londo. The host is at the top, and as I send the message, he/she lowers the elevator and fights the gargoyle. They were all to happy to accept the items (5 twinkling and 5 white titanite chunks).

4) I invade the host, he/she rushes me. In an effort to get off my message, I go up to the rafters. They then fall and die trying to land on the balcony. I apologized, but they were Japanese, so they couldn't understand me sad

5) I invade another lone host. They are on the rafters, I send a message, but they do not respond. I send another, and again, no response. I go up, and as I am almost across the rafters they go down the elevator. I stand at the top, and eventually they see me. I wait for a bit, and then raise the elevator. While I wait for the host, I drop the items, I then back off. The host cautiously picks them up, we bow, and I bc out.

6) Host in bright Anor Londo looking for a duel. I bow, drop the items, then send the message. They wait, pick up the items, and drop 2 humanity in exchange. I would have refused, but they were Japanese, so I couldn't communicate. They also seemed intent to duel, so we did, I died really fast.

7) Gankers, I get hit almost die, roll of bridge in panic.

8) & 9) There was at least one more ganker in here, probably two. Same results.

10) Someone ready for a fight, they bow, I send message (they didn't attack, yay happy ). I drop items, then back off, they cautiously take them, bow, and I bc out.

Overall, not a bad time, but the gankers were annoying silly. I ran out of cracked red eye orbs, so I had to stop. happy

Hope everyone had a good time happy

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

Nice Berkut, I keep weapons in my #2 slots so I seem harmless until I switch, which I only do after giving them a 30-60 second grace period of hostility. After that I say screw it and fight back.

I think I'm done trading in the Painted world, I havent pulled off a trade all day! (Only 1 cooperated, he wanted an MGS, but he offered 5 Demon titanite. Was I wrong to deny it?)
    at sl 65 where should I go? (Dw)

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 am

Just started. Tried painted world and messages the host an Easter greeting. He tells me where to find him. I drop one item and he attacks. I messaged him saying he missed out on better presents. Anor londo is either home of the worst internet or I keep finding scaredy cats. I keep invading and getting disconnected. Worst part is it still uses an orb.

I also keep my deadliest gear set on backup.......I look harmless

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 am

I like being a Peddler rather than an easter bunny. (PS I saw a headless bunny in the road the other day sad everyone I told laughed)

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 am

Poor bunny. It's been rough being an advocate of Easter. I hope Christmas goes better

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 am

Being a Peddler is year round 8)

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 am

And a lot easier than holiday pranks lol

Got someone to participating in an egg vermifuge hunt finally. He guessed right so I gave him a divine blessing and humanity. Felt Easter appropriate. Negotiating a trade with him now.

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:11 am

I am tempted to prank people by dropping items on the bridge to the Anor Londo Archers xD

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:14 am

Jacked up a guy hard in the forest. Hard to stop laughing because he just got sliced up by the friggin' Easter Bunny

That prank is evil. Go for it

Make that two people getting sliced by the bunny

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:58 am

We Need a taunt list for situations like that lol

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 am

"Looks like you hopped into the wrong forest"
    "Hippity hoppity b****"
    "Lay off my jelly beans"

ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:32 am

So far I've given away souls and a few goodish weapons. My latest feat of trading brilliance came today when I found a guy who was part of a non forum user group. I managed to sell hims 10 Uchi's, Iaito's, 45 Cracked Red Eye Orbs, and about 30ish titanite chunks for 200,000 Soul items, Gwyns, Gwyndolins, Ornstiens, and Sif's Souls as well as 10 EoD's and 10 gold coins, and finally a nice hulking blob of longsword type weapons.

My Investment into Shiva's gear payed off big time!

PSN- ViralEnsign_

[[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:54 am

You're the trading King Viral. Awexome stuff man.....keep it up.

I finished the bunny stuff last night. As posted above, painted world didn't work out well. I tried to cracked orb a few more times and couldn't get an invasion.

Anor Londo sacrificed too many cracked orbs so I tried to to white sign to no avail.

I then did the burg but zero invasions success. I got impatient and did the forest. I found a lot of fights (posted my best three on the Glory for Alvina thread if you're interested) and got one person to play along with egg vermifuge hunts as posted above. I ran into a good number of gankers so I did the prism stone drop to laying bags of dung near their bonfire thing a few times. No messages back from any of them so who know how well that worked.

ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:09 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:You're the trading King Viral. Awexome stuff man.....keep it up.

I finished the bunny stuff last night. As posted above, painted world didn't work out well. I tried to cracked orb a few more times and couldn't get an invasion.

Anor Londo sacrificed too many cracked orbs so I tried to to white sign to no avail.

I then did the burg but zero invasions success. I got impatient and did the forest. I found a lot of fights (posted my best three on the Glory for Alvina thread if you're interested) and got one person to play along with egg vermifuge hunts as posted above. I ran into a good number of gankers so I did the prism stone drop to laying bags of dung near their bonfire thing a few times. No messages back from any of them so who know how well that worked.

Lol Thanks but I'm just not telling you about my many deaths....

Also most of my customers hae finished the game and don't really care about what they trade if I can get them what they want.

PSN- ViralEnsign_

[[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶️_◀️◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:17 pm

You're still working the angles and making trades though. That's a lot tougher sometimes I find than PvP.

KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:37 pm

I love you guys... i wish i would get invaded by you crazy guys instead of the vagrants im used to...

Welcome To Chernaus - http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t4981p15-day-z-komraddakkas-journal#91882

Komradds Kafe - Music and discussion 24/7 - http://www.synchtube.com/r/komradd#
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm

We set up a members list with levels/etc. when people were ok with it so you can always ask to trade with one of us. Although the random shenanigans wouldn't be as good with a planned trade. Messaging anyone for trades is completely acceptable though.

KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:45 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:We set up a members list with levels/etc. when people were ok with it so you can always ask to trade with one of us. Although the random shenanigans wouldn't be as good with a planned trade. Messaging anyone for trades is completely acceptable though.

That sounds fair, on another note, perhaps ill join this band of rag tag salesmen for the lower levels,

(so many cool covenants, so little time to level player characters for each of them! sad )

EDIT: as it turns out, i could use some assistace from the peddlers, seems im fresh out of humanity in the Duke Archives, and i could use it to summon the body guards i need. (5-6 pacific time)

Last edited by KomradDakka on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Welcome To Chernaus - http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t4981p15-day-z-komraddakkas-journal#91882

Komradds Kafe - Music and discussion 24/7 - http://www.synchtube.com/r/komradd#
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm thinking of trying to start my stock off by buying some items and possibly by trying to sell my channellers trident. What do you think I should by (I do not have access to Shiva) and what would be an acceptable trade for the trident?

skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

The trident is the grail for this game so only sell to someone who has never had one and really wants the Knights Honor Trophy or just to have one. Then a literal arm and a leg for it. We're talking slabs (yes plural) and not just the regular ones since there's twice as many available without random drop than any other type. Boss souls/weapons anything you can get for it.

Without access to Shiva some popular items might be twinkling titanite if you can reach anor londo. That'd only work with people who are not quite there yet but have good equipment to upgrade so maybe a tough sell. Popular items might be a safe bet. If you're trading with forest hunters for example they'd trade for Lloyd's talismans, green moss, etc. If you can farm humanity I've seen a few guys ask for that too.

KomradDakka....if you want in officially I'll add you to the list.

Everyone.....I just did a brief recap of the Easter Event on the front page. Nothing spectacular but, assuming everyone's interest remains high, that'll be the format. Event planning replaced by recap/fun stories.

berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:14 am

So, are there any covenants looking to pick up weapons for their wars on other clans? My inventory is small, but does include 4 Jagged Ghost blades, 10 Dark Hands, several longbows, Cadeuceus Shields, and Crystal Straight Swords (pretty bad I know silly ).

DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 am

WHat SL are you? I have an SL 70 with a whole bunch of weapons, titanite, resins and other consumables to give you guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:34 am